Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams OBSSD

ssbusdrvr

Woke up at 6 went out at 6:30 and spent about 3 Hrs on the car. Washed it. Along with some Super VRTand In and Out, threw on a light coat of Brilliant Glaze on top of the Americana /Brilliant Glaze /Sealant layer. Ready for a CarCruise in a few hours. Just a little obsessed with Adam's.:D

10860d1339865013-008-1024x575-.jpg

Nice. I put a turbonetics kit in my ls3 a month ago. I haven't hit the dyno yet but should be between 575-600. Ted jannetty tuned mine,I want to add his cam and meth in hopes to hit at least 650+. You running a tvs?

You running a tvs?
yeah pleased with results on a nasty hot day. TVS 2.3 Rotors Modded Edelbrock EForce. 3.25 pulley Jannetty EForce Fuel system kit, Vengeance Flow matched Injectors fed from ZL1pump and KenneBell 40 amp BAP. Good luck with your build. Make sure you feed it well. :thumbsup:

yeah pleased with results on a nasty hot day. TVS 2.3 Rotors Modded Edelbrock EForce. 3.25 pulley Jannetty EForce Fuel system kit, Vengeance Flow matched Injectors fed from ZL1pump and KenneBell 40 amp BAP. Good luck with your build. Make sure you feed it well. :thumbsup:

I here you on that, I just have the zl1 pump at my level with some id-850's but will need a bap, although I will probably have to run a twin pump system. So your running the edelbrock with with tvs roots?

Any audio/video clips anywhere

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJEgUmcd1I]Vengeance Racing Custom Blower Cam Idle 2011 LS3 Supercharged Camaro - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3sIoD4enng&feature=relmfu]Vengeance Racing Blower Cam Dyno Pull 2011 Camaro - YouTube[/ame]