Customer Service 866.965.0400

Granite soap detail?

Well everyone, I was out and bored so decided to polish up my hood of the jeep since it had gotten some pretty bad water spots earlier. After I had finished that I brought everything back in since it was like 95* today. After I had everything back on the counter inside I saw the nasty soap/scum stain on my moms almost brand new sink. Seeing as I didn't have much to do the rest of the day I decided to tackle it for her and let her have a nice surprise when she got home. Turned almost perfect, and with the entire kitchen being redone only a few months ago I'm glad its back to what it should look like. Here's some pics:

Before:

c792d4a6.jpg

5dc9698b.jpg

a728b4b9.jpg

Afters

b844d584.jpg

5a86e4e1.jpg

Does in the afters look like its almost still there but its part of the design in the granite, took me a while to realize that haha. A bit of Swirl/Haze with multiple combinations and it was all set and back to new again. Can't beat that reflection of the skylight, Thanks for looking everyone!

Edited by MichiganSRT8

Lovin it.

And it was a freaking scorcher today.

thanks man, and it was really insane out, have to take a nice dip in the lake with a beer. :cheers:

Nice recovery! :rockon:

thank you sir!

Detail Something Different Contest?!?!

Definitely in for the contest if I'm allowed to be a multiple. Granite was horrible but i saw someone did it before so thats why I didn't include it in the title. I'm definitely in for a submission though! :D

Already a granite submission...

fa shooo