Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gave Friend Some Samples !

Chris@Adams

:banana:Stopped down to my friends ,took him some Adam's samples for his new Corvette:burnout: ,detail spray, window cleaner. I probably created a new Adam's customer !Thats how I got my start with a free bottle of detail spray !:lol::lol:

Edited by Chris05GTO

:banana:Stoped down to my friends ,took him some Adam's samples for his new Corvette:burnout: ,detail spray, window cleaner. I probably created a new Adam's customer !Thats how I got my start with a free bottle of detail spray !:lol::lol:

Did you tell him about this site ? We want details, tell us about the new vette and we want pictures !!!!!!

There goes Bill..............showing off again. :lolsmack:

I bet there are a LOT of us who became loyal customers from that sample bottle of detail spray. I know I did! Can't wait to see the pics! :cheers:

There goes Bill..............showing off again. :lolsmack:

I bet there are a LOT of us who became loyal customers from that sample bottle of detail spray. I know I did! Can't wait to see the pics! :cheers:

I'm your fault !!!!! I switched from another product when I saw the pictures of your vette :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately not at all this time of year :(:(:(

But from mid March thru the end of November I'll drive it as often as possible :D:D:D

The Silverado is my daily driver, those heated seats really helped today :lolsmack:

• 4 weeks later...

one of the car clubs i belong to decided the monthly meet should be at my place....most of the time was me showing off how well adams products work on their cars...now im halfway outta stuff and they are SOLD!!!(wonder if they'll replenish my stock lol) at least 2 of em were planning on placing orders within next couple days, i told them to join the site and meet all the friendly people lol

:banana:Stopped down to my friends ,took him some Adam's samples for his new Corvette:burnout: ,detail spray, window cleaner. I probably created a new Adam's customer !Thats how I got my start with a free bottle of detail spray !:lol::lol:

You are the man Chris! Thanks for handing off some goods for us. I'll return the favor by spicing up your next order with a fresh handful of samples, sound like a plan? Thanks again my friend:thumbsup::thumbsup: