Customer Service 866.965.0400

Headlight polishing kit

I did the headlights on a Lexus today and they came out awesome. The owner flipped out when he saw how well they turned out. 3 passes with the severe swirl, 3 passes swirl and haze remover, and 3 passes machine fine polish. The before and after pics are striking.

I had a customer that wanted to know if Adams would polish out headlights. I told him yes but didn't have anything smaller than a 16oz bottle of polish.

What about a 4" pad kit with 4oz bottles of polish?

Good idea, pretty tough selling 3 16 oz bottles, plus 4" Focus pads for a simple headlight restoration.

Bruce

very good idea, I've actually done this exact thing for friends and family who wanted to do it on their own. actually gave some out for christmas for fellow car enthusiast family members, went to target and got those travel shampoo and conditioner bottles and poured a bit of mine in each and they worked out pretty well. This would be a very good idea and agree with len on this one, hope those little bottles adams have wouldn't raise the price too much like I feel they would. Great combo would be:

4oz SSR

4oz SHR

4oz FMP

4oz Detail Spray

Adams own wet/dry sandpaper :D haha

4 oz MS or some kind of sealant, or maybe an add on discount on Quick Sealant