Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Indiana

slowman

Hey everyone figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Johnny and I'm 25 (today is my brithday yayy!) and I'm just now getting into detailing as a hobby.

I wanted to say that I really have learned a lot from lurking around on here and from Adam's YouTube vids. So thanks for all of you contributing. And this seems like a very friendly bunch, which can be hard to find on the internet these days!

Anyways I'm from Central Indiana and I am a Honda enthusiast. I currently own a 1992 Honda Civic hatch that I bought out of the junkyard with a blown engine and since have done a lot including swapping the engine with a Japanese version of an Acura GSR 1.8L DOHC VTEC engine, suspension, wheels, and some other things. It's mainly just a track car now since about a month ago I purchased a 2007 Honda Civic Si sedan! I love it and it has taken over my daily duty driving.

And yes it's black! LOL I know all about the horrors of detailing/maintaining a black car, but when they are dripping wet shiny and clean, they are hard to beat!

Anyways thanks everyone and look forward to spending some time on here!

27781aab.jpg

f68d22c0.jpg

31818eb8.jpg

d94d78c5.jpg

And the track car:

629253c3.jpg

dragraceEG.jpg

With some of my friend's who I'm fortunate enough to have working with me at my Dad's company

997f78c8.jpg

Welcome to the family and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Mine is on Monday.

Very nice ride.

I'm a diehard GM fan but in my college days I was a "ricer"!!

I had the super sonic blue Acura GSR!! 1999 brand new when I bought her.

However Acura cars wasn't conducive to move with me to Alaska so now I've got my SS!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, I work in nearby New Castle. I work in IT for the company that makes all the Civic seats for the Greensburg Honda plant.

Ah very nice! There's a new plant about to be built in Anderson that will supply a lot of the dashes/door panels for the Greensburg plant. Sounds like everythings going good and I love seeing Honda in America, especially Indiana!

My Dad's Avalanche was made in Mexico.. :patriot:

Welcome from Ft. Wayne!

Lots of Hoosiers here! Nice! and thanks.

• 1 month later...