Customer Service 866.965.0400

Micro fiber fender/paint protectors

Chewy

Not sure this is something you want to get into but I am looking for some protective fender covers to use while working on my car. I know many make protectors but they aren't MF and they aren't very washable. I'd like something with a couple of magnets in it that you can slap over your paint and protect it from scratches while still being able to wash it later.

Just a thought...

Ah crap! A NooB mistake! :loser: Please move to product suggestions! :lolsmack:

Have you tried the ones made by Snake Oyl? They're soft soft rubber and unless you've put them on the ground and rubbed them in dirt, they won't scratch your paint. Plus you don't need magnets because they'll grip your car. Tools stay put, and you can get one with your preferred logo.

I reccommend them.

Corvette%20C-5%20Black.jpg

Most fender protectors are designed to protect the fender from tools. MF probably wouldn't do too good of a job at that. That's probably why you can't find one. And magnets wouldn't stick to the fenders of my vette anyways :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

But let us know if you find one :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

The ones from Snake Oyl are washable...............just not in a machine. Just hose them off, and if they're really dirty, scrub em down. They're pretty indestructable. For the price....get one and try it. If you don't like it, use it to line your tool chest. :thumbsup: