Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Clinic - Jan 18 in AZ!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great times, Peeps !! :2thumbs:

The AZLOC boys had a blast !! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Huge thanks to Adam, Jason, Todd, and all the guys that were there to treat us all as we have come to expect from a first class organization !! Much appreciated guys !! :cheers:

We all had lots of rubber to clean off the wheel wells when we got home though. :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Got some pics of some sick rides as well !! :drool:

Edited by THNDRRR

• 3 weeks later...

wow - sorry to be posting so late, but a lot has been happening.

the clinic was great! I'd like to thank Adam, Todd and the gang for the hard work, demonstrations and education on making our cars look their best. the Cobra, the Vettes, the Thunders, the Oldies and all the others were so nice to see gleaming in the sun.

I loved helping out and hope to do another clinic soon! thanks again for the chance to meet and help!

peter:pc:

wow - sorry to be posting so late, but a lot has been happening.

the clinic was great! I'd like to thank Adam, Todd and the gang for the hard work, demonstrations and education on making our cars look their best. the Cobra, the Vettes, the Thunders, the Oldies and all the others were so nice to see gleaming in the sun.

I loved helping out and hope to do another clinic soon! thanks again for the chance to meet and help!

peter:pc:

Peter, it was fantastic to spend time with you, and meet up face-to-face! When do you want to do the next clinic??:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam

Adam - thank you, my brotha. you around tomorrow? I'll give you a shout... I owe you a call and I think I finally have my ducks in a row. Email or phone - just let me know.

I'm always around, except tomorrow. . . . . Jury Duty!! Let's catch up on Thursday Peter.

Thanks again!:2thumbs:

I'm always around, except tomorrow. . . . . Jury Duty!! Let's catch up on Thursday Peter.

Thanks again!:2thumbs:

Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Unless of course they just really really look guilty then it's ok to make up your mind early :2thumbs:

Adam, I was looking for a place where you have a schedule of places that you will be during the year. I saw somewhere that you try to make Carlisle. Where else out in the Midwest do you set up shop during the year? I would love the opportunity to meet you and talk turkey about the products. Now that I retired my Grand Prix with over 303,000 miles and bought a new G8, I will have to be buying some more products before getting the 32 out this spring. Let me know if there is a place on the site that you list where you will be with your detailing show.

Thanks

Tom

Adam, I was looking for a place where you have a schedule of places that you will be during the year. I saw somewhere that you try to make Carlisle. Where else out in the Midwest do you set up shop during the year? I would love the opportunity to meet you and talk turkey about the products. Now that I retired my Grand Prix with over 303,000 miles and bought a new G8, I will have to be buying some more products before getting the 32 out this spring. Let me know if there is a place on the site that you list where you will be with your detailing show.

Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom! We have a few places that list events here, however, mainly on our events page: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

303K miles? Wow, what do you do for a living Tom? Let's talk Turkey!:cheers:

thanks again Peter for showing me the potential of my car!!! your a stud! and another detail clinic out here? when and where? ill be there!!!

dude - the joy was all mine. I'm just bummed that the whole car wasn't done. and yes, I'll be putting a clinic together soon.

Adam, I will look to see if I can find a calendar that lists where you will be and what dates in my area. I am a "supposed" electrical engineer but have loved cars since I can remember. I guess taking care of them goes way back to helping my Dad keep the family station wagon in good shape especially after I could drive. I loved the 327 V8 in it and still love the V8's. I helped a guy race SCCA for 10 years and always wanted to watch the GT1 boys with the V8's. I had two V8 Vegas years ago, one was a 215cu in all aluminum made in the early 60's and a Corvette 327 from the mid 60's. Now it's the 32 with the 350 cu in and the newest toy the G8. God I love that 361 HP in the G8. My brother will still stomp me with his Charger and the big Hemi, but it sure is nice to have some giddy up. The Grand Prix was great for me with all of those miles, but people couldn't believe the paint was original, in most spots anyway. The shine was always amazing thanks to your products. I hope to meet you face to face this summer sometime. Looking forward to sunshine and warm temps again.

Edited by McDuff

Adam, I will look to see if I can find a calendar that lists where you will be and what dates in my area. I am a "supposed" electrical engineer but have loved cars since I can remember. ............... I hope to meet you face to face this summer sometime. Looking forward to sunshine and warm temps again.

I love it Tom, "Supposed to be an electrical engineer!" :lol: Well, maybe we can connect in April, if you are up for a 150 mile drive each way to meet up?

I'm going to be holding a Clinic at Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA. Did a Mapquest, and it looks like a 2-hour drive (at 75mph) to come out.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Painesville&1s=OH&2c=New+Alexandria&2s=PA

You motivated Tom? We'll be announcing the date a little later, but we think it's going to be on Saturday, April 25, 8:30 - 11AM.

Love to meet you there!:2thumbs:

Adam, I am sure that the G8 will like the exercise. I will flag that day and keep it open. I don't have any trips planned for work so far that late in April. Look forward to meeting you. Let me know your plans of when you get in town and when you leave. I assume that you will be flying into Pitts. Maybe we can include a lunch or dinner to chat. I am sure that you are very busy during your clinics.:hi: