Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another win for Detail Spray

ForceofWill

Question

Man I love this detail spray. At first I thought it was really for just cleaning off dust and light dirt but it actually really brings out shine. It's been several washes now since I put my glaze/Americana on and it almost looked like I was gonna redo it. Today the car was pretty clean, just light dust on it, so I went over the whole car with the detail spray. Man! I really brings that shine back out from the Americana. Definitely going to have to order more of this stuff haha.

Pics from tonight.

4PxCR.jpg

oxOwg.jpg

yvoGk.jpg

14 answers to this question

I keep a very small bottle of Detail Spray in the trunk of my daily driver, just in case of bird bombs or even if it rains. Once the rain stops, I head out and give a quick spray/wipe down and the car looks awesome & prevents water-spotting.

I also use it after a wash to make the drying easier & give that pop to the shine.

Great looking Mustang! I agree, Detail Spray is the cat's meow! I just finished dusting of my car and cleaning the bugs off the front from driving last night. I am always amazed at how great the Detail Spray makes the car look with virtually no work!

Try a light spray of DS before you dry the car. Really brings out the shine!

:iagree:

Love this stuff! Using it as a drying agent is my biggest use of detail spray, helps prevent water spotting during the drying process and adds that great gloss and pop! My neighbors are jealous of our clean and glossy cars and wish theirs looked the same way. There have been times when I am washing the car and they drive off in their car craning their head to watch me... when they get back home it is obvious they just got back from a car wash and out of the corner of my eye I can see them looking at the cars in my driveway and then looking at their car before they head into their house.

:cheers:

Detail Spray is probably my favorite Adam's product. I go through half a bottle at a time using it as a drying agent on my truck, but that's what the gallon refills are for!:cheers: Plus it lasts longer now that I've quit drinking it.

Man I love this detail spray. At first I thought it was really for just cleaning off dust and light dirt but it actually really brings out shine. It's been several washes now since I put my glaze/Americana on and it almost looked like I was gonna redo it. Today the car was pretty clean, just light dust on it, so I went over the whole car with the detail spray. Man! I really brings that shine back out from the Americana. Definitely going to have to order more of this stuff haha.

Pics from tonight.

4PxCR.jpg

oxOwg.jpg

yvoGk.jpg

those pics just made me almost lose air in my lungs..

WOW MAN!!!! incredible looking. :drool: