Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Garage Floor!

Chris@Adams

That looks really good and I like how it can let the water flow through to get to the drain. How is it when you roll the detail cart around on it or say even when you're using the detail seat? Just trying to see how solid it is under some weight. This may be an option that I would look into as long as you aren't bouncing over every little nook and cranny when you're trying to roll around. Haha!

It looks very well done! Also I'm sure it was pretty easy to work with and put in place? Sorry for all of the questions. I'm gathering ideas for my future garage :)

That looks really good and I like how it can let the water flow through to get to the drain. How is it when you roll the detail cart around on it or say even when you're using the detail seat? Just trying to see how solid it is under some weight. This may be an option that I would look into as long as you aren't bouncing over every little nook and cranny when you're trying to roll around. Haha!

It looks very well done! Also I'm sure it was pretty easy to work with and put in place? Sorry for all of the questions. I'm gathering ideas for my future garage :)

Everything rolls real good, and as far as the install its not hard it just take time cutting.:2thumbs:

• 1 month later...