Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultimate Kit Question

Jtaugner

Question

Sent a email and never got a response so figure I'd try here.

Sir/Ma’am,

Figured it’s worth a shot to ask, I’m looking to purchase the Ultimate XP Kit, but it comes with the Blaster SideKick.

I planned on buying the Master Blaster at the same time, and was wondering it would be possible to have the Sidekick removed from the kit.

11 answers to this question

Hey James,

Ashley had responded to your original email yesterday @ approx. 3:00pm local time, I was copied on it as well. Not sure why you didn't receive it, but here it is again:

Sir/Ma’am,

Figured it’s worth a shot to ask, I’m looking to purchase the Ultimate XP Kit, but it comes with the Blaster SideKick.

I planned on buying the Master Blaster at the same time, and was wondering it would be possible to have the Sidekick removed from the kit.

Lastly, how big are the boxes for the Ultimate Kit? I’m currently forward deployed and my only option is to have it shipped to my parents house, I’d rather not have my Mom lugging around a huge box into the garage for me.

Thank you!

SSgt James Taugner

Hi James,

Thank you for your email and interest in our products.

We can absolutely remove the Sidekick and apply the credit towards your Master Blaster. Just let me know and I can make the adjustments to your cart.

As for the shipment, it's going to come in several different boxes. The largest is about two feet tall by 18 inches wide. The only one bigger will be the Master Blaster.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Ashley Wilson

Customer Support Manager

http://www.AdamsPolishes.com

http://www.AdamsForums.com

Direct: 310-355-8299

Hey James,

Ashley had responded to your original email yesterday @ approx. 3:00pm local time, I was copied on it as well. Not sure why you didn't receive it, but here it is again:

We have issues getting emails out here from Civilians due to the firewall. Seems hit or miss who gets through and who doesn't.

Was more worried about weight honestly. My Mother is getting old and don't want to her hurt her self throwing all the boxes into my garage.

Can't believe how fast all 7 packages went out! Same day! Can't wait to get home and use the products!

welcome James!

:patriot:

Thanks! Can't wait to put all these products to good use!

You're welcome sir.

Thank you for your service! In case you weren't aware, Adam's offers a military discount to our service members. PM Dylan and he'll give it to you. Trust me, you'll want it. :patriot:

Ill definitely get it, I used the Summer promotion for 15% and flat shipping, which was great as it came out to 7 packages @ 173 lbs :willy: I'm sure it was going to cost more than $7 to ship all that!

I'm sure I'll need it when it comes time for refills.

I knew it had to be something when you said you didn't get a response back... Glad it's sorted! I plan to use bunch of my Adams tomorrow to get my car back in shape after the past 6 weeks of pretty solid 95º plus days... It's going to be BAD! We'll see how well the Quick Sealant protected I guess...

I knew it had to be something when you said you didn't get a response back... Glad it's sorted! I plan to use bunch of my Adams tomorrow to get my car back in shape after the past 6 weeks of pretty solid 95º plus days... It's going to be BAD! We'll see how well the Quick Sealant protected I guess...

Let me know how it goes, I got 45 more days before I can even open the boxes!

I gotta start reading on how to maintain as my SRT8 is a daily.

Let me know how it goes, I got 45 more days before I can even open the boxes!

I gotta start reading on how to maintain as my SRT8 is a daily.

Oh... I can tell you know how it goes... LIKE A DREAM! It takes a long time, but MAN will it look good when done! :rockon: