Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Questions

liquidred

Question

I bought the PC last year and I can not get the results I am looking for at all. I am more then sure my technique is fine but, it just takes me forever to reach my goal I am looking for. The reason I bought the PC was it seems safer to use and I won't harm the paint. Is the Flex difficult to use? Is it easy to burn the paint? Will I notice a difference at all with the upgrade? I was always nervous to upgrade to machine polishing in the first place but, the PC has done its fair share and it helped with some confidence. Is it a worthy upgrade?

Sorry if this was previously discussed elsewhere, if so please send me the thread, I appreciate the help.

6 answers to this question

The Flex is still a safe machine to use on your paint, I guess if you laid on an edge for a long time with some force you could do some damage, but if you use it like you are using your PC you will be fine. I think that the Flex is more comfortable to use with less fatigue and you will achieve quicker & better results.If you ask me it is a worthy upgrade indeed!:2thumbs:

I don't regret getting the Flex as it's a good tool to have in the arsenal. It's still safe for the paint, and though slightly different from the PC, still easy to learn. If your only complaint about the PC though is that it takes too long, there are cheaper ways to get faster results without buying the $400 Flex kit. With good technique, the only ways to remove defects faster are to switch to a more aggressive polish, a more aggressive pad, or a more powerful machine. Going for the more powerful machine is usually the most expensive route.

I just received my flex and already polished a little with it. Yes it is more expensive but i feel the flex is a lot more comfortable and a lot easier on the hands. After polishing my truck with my pc my hands were killing me from all the vibrations the pc gives off. The flex moves a lot smoother and isnt as loud and gets things done a lot faster. I almost want to say the pc is a toy compared to the flex.