Customer Service 866.965.0400

life update lol

lawson4450

Well just to let you know we are within 2 weeks of our second son being born but I have had to do alot of work to get the room ready so here are pics of the powder room and the bedroom. I also decided this is my last year as Chief and time to move on with family.

photobucket-7752-1344786538146.jpg

photobucket-1922-1344786496420.jpg

photobucket-6784-1344786487105.jpg

photobucket-8957-1344786476019.jpg

photobucket-4844-1344786464063.jpg

photobucket-7939-1344786447838.jpg

Nice man! The floor in your bathroom looks A LOT like the floor the P/O put in our basement bath. You guys did a great job!

I have another boy coming in December so my wife and I have been doing similar things. Our room is good to go, it's just the decorating that needs to be done now.

We moved my 22 month old to a twin bed and he took to it like he'd been in one his whole life. (awesome) We then moved the crib over to the other room. I had to have the paint matched because Eli liked to bite the edge of it which left missing paint and wood showing. So yesterday I was painting that.

Now to the painting of the room and new window coverings and such... Oh joy!

Chris

Great work Dan. You have been very busy. And that grandson is super cute. He looks like you. :2thumbs:

We're going to be working in the opposite direction here. Our daughter is moving to Maryland for work and got her starting date of Sept. 24 just Friday. So for us, it's helping her and the family with packing, organizing, and selling her house and moving.

Enjoy this time. It passes way too fast.

Great work Dan. You have been very busy. And that grandson is super cute. He looks like you. :2thumbs:

We're going to be working in the opposite direction here. Our daughter is moving to Maryland for work and got her starting date of Sept. 24 just Friday. So for us, it's helping her and the family with packing, organizing, and selling her house and moving.

Enjoy this time. It passes way too fast.

Grandson? Pretty sure that's HIS son... Right? :o

Thanks guys yes Son lol but I owe it all to my father in law who has worked tirelessly if it werent for him this wouldnt be possible. I know just enough to get me in trouble and he did all the heavy lifting of the intricate stuff. I just tried to learn as much as I could from him and hope to retain some of it too lol

Thanks guys yes Son lol but I owe it all to my father in law who has worked tirelessly if it werent for him this wouldnt be possible. I know just enough to get me in trouble and he did all the heavy lifting of the intricate stuff. I just tried to learn as much as I could from him and hope to retain some of it too lol

That's awesome! I unfortunately have to pay someone to do it all... ;)

I can paint, install lights, do drywall and the such, but I DO NOT do wood work.

I don't have the patience! :o