Customer Service 866.965.0400

Today's photoshoot with Curtis Brett Photo

I'll start off with my pics that I TOOK. Later in the thread, I'll post up a few that Curtis Brett took, the LEGIT ones, lol. This thread will be incredibly pic heavy, so if you have a slow modem or processor, you should bail now!!!

MASSIVE thanks to Pete @ Zygote Customs for the wheels and Accuair setup. And MASSIVE thanks to the team at Goolsby Customs for an incredibly stealthy & OEM install. I'm one step closer to my dream ride. If you have any questions, ask away. GOOD PICS of the install are coming soon. All I have of the trunk setup are iPhone pics right now. I hope you all enjoy the downloads!!! :)

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

Crazy sexy hood reflection. THANK YOU Adam's Polishes. :)

DSC_0611.jpg

Last group of photos. Some of these are a bit shaky, because it was A DARK parking garage, and I didn't hold the camera still enough.

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

DSC_0619.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

Sorry again about the last bunch. Didn't turn out the best. Later tonight (much later) I'll post up Curtis' goods. Those will be the real-deal-holyfield. :)

I greatly appreciate it guys!!! I know I've been throwing a lot of pics up of the sled lately. But I've never had a car taken to this level. Just anxious to share is all. Sorry if I'm "saturating" the forum with this stuff......

This will give you a small taste of what Curtis does. These are not photoshopped. Just good lighting & killer lenses. Even the ones against the wall, we just changed the lighting effect. ***PHOTOS ARE PROPERTY OF CURTIS BRETT PHOTOGRAPHY & CHASE TUBBS ~ IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE THESE PHOTOS, CONTACT ME DIRECTLY***

20120820-WIT_0861-2.jpg

20120820-WIT_0973.jpg

20120820-WIT_0980.jpg

20120820-WIT_1125.jpg

20120820-WIT_1128.jpg

20120820-WIT_0922.jpg

20120820-WIT_0925.jpg

20120820-WIT_0975.jpg

20120820-WIT_0752.jpg

Plenty more to come!! :)

Just beautiful Chase! You shouldn't be apologizing for flooding the forum with pics of your sick, amazing, drop dead sexy, wicked, mean, laid out beast. I for one want to keep looking at them all the time.

You should be proud of the time, money and effort you put into it.

If I were you I would have one of those blown up and framed to go over the fire place mantle at your house!!!

I'm just speechless on how sweet it looks! Great job bro! :D

Damn. Where are the pics of that engine.

That a rt?

Aaaaa just kidding I know it's a srt

tap a talka thingy

Well beyond an SRT.....

7.0L 426ci stroker, StageII heads, big camshaft, Extrude honed intake manifold, DSS axles, Quaife diff, Southern HotRod built trans, PI 3200 converter, etc., etc., etc., etc..................

This is insane.... It is so wicked there are no words for it. I.can only imagine in person what it looks like. Awesome!!!

Thanks again dudeman!!! :)

AWESOME!!! So stoked for you man.

Thanks big D.

Dude those wheels are SICK. What kind are they?

Kind of remind me of FOOSE wheels.

Not anywhere close to Foose rims. No offense, but Foose rims are mass produced for Pep Boys. I know you meant that as a compliment, lol, so it's all good.....

They are Savini Forged Extreme Concave. Brushed Steel face. Silver lips. 22x10.5 rear, 22x9 front.

Thats one sexy MOPAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW - that's outstanding! Really nicely done from top to bottom, front to back.

Thanks gents!!!

Here's a few more from Curtis ~

20120820-WIT_0732.jpg

20120820-WIT_0742.jpg

20120820-WIT_0749.jpg

20120820-WIT_0826.jpg

20120820-WIT_0851.jpg

20120820-WIT_1037.jpg

Waiting on some more interior & engine shots...................:cheers:

Here's a few more from Curtis ~

20120820-WIT_1035.jpg

20120820-WIT_0866.jpg

My 2 favorite shots...besides the ones where you're "Buckled out" ;) Man we may have to call on this guy again, after I find a house, if we go through with what we've "semi talked about and toyed with", I got 2 years to achieve that goal of building one :burnout:

That is a true talent right there!! I've never known anything about photography but I know to make shots like that with just some light and few lenses is SICK!

I hate to brag but....ah who are we kidding I love to brag!!! But guys let me tell you there is NO picture or photo that can do this car justice, I've been lucky enough to see that thing up close and Chases car is beyond sick!! The creativity, forethought, and vision needed to get it just to this point (cause ya know it never ends lol) was executed brilliantly. I say all this and I'm not even remotely a muscle car guy or even a "new" car guy but much respect to take something factory and make a personal dream a reality! :thumbsup::cheers:

Well Vince buddy. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for that comment!!!!

I know you're an "old school" & Lexus guy. I know you're a Ratrod guy. I know you hate modern cars. I know you're not even a Mopar guy. So for you to say something like that REALLY means a LOT. I'm grateful my little Italian friend, lol. :D

Well Vince buddy. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for that comment!!!!

I know you're an "old school" & Lexus guy. I know you're a Ratrod guy. I know you hate modern cars. I know you're not even a Mopar guy. So for you to say something like that REALLY means a LOT. I'm grateful my little Italian friend, lol. :D

:grouphug: hahaha!!!

I think if you keep posting these pics I'm gonna have a heart attack. This thing is to clean!! I love everything about it. It's not over done with paint or anything. I like this a lot more than the factory look. In fact all this looks factory! It's just clean, stealthy, and in its own way simple but extreme.

I spy AeroForce gauges in that A pillar pod wrapped in a nice suade looking material? Quick question, are you running those gauges off of dedicated sensors or are either of those two hooked up to the OBD II port? I run a DashBoss setup with a HUD in my rearview mirror that's plugged into the OBD II port but I may have 3 more spots open on my dash later on and have been considering the AeroForces for that location to keep them stealth. If you want to PM about it that's okay since I don't want to clutter up your thread. Just wanted to give some more kudos where they are deserved!