Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not sure how to feel about this

ChargerMatt

After all this time I think anyone would be tired of fighting. Those guys are really going after him and I kind of feel sorry for the guy. Maybe since so many are accusing him there must be some truth to it, but i don't know ...

From the quotes I read, he was simply tired of fighting. Honestly, I feel that the USADA stripping him of his titles is a token gesture since they don't have jurisdiction over international sanctioning bodies. I would feel different if it was the UCI that took these measures, but they haven't.

Admittedly, I'm biased toward Lance, but I feel like this whole thing reeks of a witch hunt. Does the USADA even have the jurisdiction to strip Tour de France titles? Isn't that UCI's call? Either way, it just seems suspicious that after all the drug tests he passed at the time of his winning that they keep coming after him. Someone obviously has an axe to grind.

Who knows, maybe he did use something. But again, he passed dozens of tests at the time. No one was under more scrutiny than Lance Armstrong. I still consider him a 7-time Tour winner.

Admittedly, I'm biased toward Lance, but I feel like this whole thing reeks of a witch hunt. Does the USADA even have the jurisdiction to strip Tour de France titles? Isn't that UCI's call? Either way, it just seems suspicious that after all the drug tests he passed at the time of his winning that they keep coming after him. Someone obviously has an axe to grind.

Who knows, maybe he did use something. But again, he passed dozens of tests at the time. No one was under more scrutiny than Lance Armstrong. I still consider him a 7-time Tour winner.

I am with you on this!!!!!

Yeah it's insane how he passed so many drug tests at the time they were taken, but now is being told there are blood samples of his from a few years ago that contain some type of substance. Why wasn't that brought up at the time of the drug test and not so many years later.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Why should anyone have to prove their innocence when he was tested countless times and not one came back positive?

World courts I think. I could be wrong but Tour de France medals don't seem like they come from American politics.

World courts I think. I could be wrong but Tour de France medals don't seem like they come from American politics.

It was the US anti-doping agency though that has stripped him from the recognition and not the tour de France, yet. It sounds like they are saying as of now the us agency is not recognizing the titles but they do not have the authority to strip him of them because they do not have the authority over the tour de France.