Customer Service 866.965.0400

My SSS

Diggerdan11

Hey everyone. I just figured I would post up some pics of my Silverado SS. I spent all day yesterday doing a full detail. This was the first time this year I had a chance to detail my truck.

Here is the Process I used:

A Couple days ago I did a 2 bucket car wash and cleaned my wheel wells, and used UC. I also used some SVRT on my Tires, and I used MP1 and MP2 with the new 4" metal polishing pads on my Chrome 20's.

Yesterday I did WCW to remove the Dust, used SVRT and In and Out on the plastic trim, then Clay Bar, SSR, SHR, FMP, QS, BG, and Americana.

I had a hell of a time with this detail. I dropped 4 chunks of Clay Bar on the ground :mad: luckily I just recently bought a new bar.

Here are some After Pics. I also wanted to show off my newest Mods, Smoked Headlights/Corners and black front air ducts.

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Some von Kleisting

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

Edited by Diggerdan11

• 2 weeks later...
What did you use to tint those tail lights they look great especially with the reverse left clear? Nobody ever wants another black truck until they see it cleaned up.

I had them professionally painted at a body shop. Its a mixture of black paint and clear coat. Well worth the $50 I paid to have them done. I wanted to make sure that I could see to back up so I had them tape off the reverse lights.

I had them professionally painted at a body shop. Its a mixture of black paint and clear coat. Well worth the $50 I paid to have them done. I wanted to make sure that I could see to back up so I had them tape off the reverse lights.

I say that's 50 dollars well spent, I am going to look into doing that on my truck and my dad's. thank you

I say that's 50 dollars well spent, I am going to look into doing that on my truck and my dad's. thank you

Yeah best $50 i could have spent on my truck. I was going to attempt to do them myslef with nightshades and I bought some practice lights to test it out and I screwed it up bad, so Im glad I had the pros do it on my actual tail lights.