Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great white

Cjbarton

Question

Just made my first deal of the day on the great white drying towels.

Ive hard great things and am excited to receive them. So how great are they? ( no pun intended)

I also ordered svrt which I'm excited about as always.

Oh yeah I LOVE ADAMS PRODUCTS!!

9 answers to this question

I have tried several other waffle-weave drying towels and none absorb as well as the GWDT. Use the pool rinse method, remove large puddles of water, a little DS, and your GWDT will only be damp when you are done. The other towels are streaking water before I am done with half the car.

Just made my first deal of the day on the great white drying towels.

Ive hard great things and am excited to receive them. So how great are they? ( no pun intended)

I also ordered svrt which I'm excited about as always.

Oh yeah I LOVE ADAMS PRODUCTS!!

Your love will continue once you receive your Great White's!:)

The Great White is truly unbelievable. I was an old school absorber guy. I was very skeptical that this "towel" could hold much water. Lets put it this way...I haven't touched my absorber since getting the Great White. It is truly amazing.

Similarly, SVRT is awesome. I can't believe how long it lasts. Simply the best thing I have ever used on tires and trim. Smells great too!

I know almost everything on this forum is pro-Adams (naturally), but the Great White truly is the best drying product I've ever used on a vehicle. I've used chamois, Absorber, and various blends of towel, and the Great White beats them all. I don't want to hype it up too much, but to anyone on the fence about it, you won't regret the purchase.:2thumbs: