Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cornhole Game Set - Victory Tailgates

Z71_Denali

Football is in season, so i was looking online for a good quality American made Cornhole game set for when we have football parties every weekend at our new house.

what i found was a company out of Florida that custom makes them with whatever design you want! i tossed around the idea of making them myself, but if you haven't noticed by my activity level on here, i just don't have the time.

the company is called Victory Tailgate and they appear to be very well built:

cornhole_game_boards_1289577069.jpg

here's what i'm doing:

cornhole_game_boards_1334156779.jpg

and i'm having them put Texas A&M logos on the boards and their all-weather bags. they make the boards in the regulation 2'x4' size, but i opted for their 2'x3' "tailgate size" and special carrying case so i can store it properly when not in use.

the neat thing is they clear coat their painted ones so maybe i'll get to 'detail them'! coat my opponents board with some MSS, BG, and Americana and watch them boggle why their bags keep flinging off :D

i'll report back once i get them in if anyone shows interest!

I have a set of these with the UConn logos on them. However they seemed to get up and leave my storage shed just like the rest of the basketball team! :jester:

Not sure if they are made by the same people but they look like they are from the pics you put up.

Don't worry it will. When I used to fly from CA to CT to visit my cousin in the mid to late 90's they were all playing Beirut (beer pong) and I was hooked. It didn't catch on back in CA until a while later.

So I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of this game soon enough.

This has not caught on around CA yet... you see them occasionally, but more often than not we drag out the beer pong table when we tailgate an Angels game :D

American-Flag.jpg

Our beer pong tables always seem to be arched up in the middle and move like MAD!

:willy:

Our beer pong tables always seem to be arched up in the middle and move like MAD!

:willy:

What kind of table is it? I see a lot of the thin 1/2 inch wood ones doing this. We always by a 4' by 8' 1 inch sheet and paint them ourselves. They've held up for years now. I've painted about 4 of them for myself and friends.

What kind of table is it? I see a lot of the thin 1/2 inch wood ones doing this. We always by a 4' by 8' 1 inch sheet and paint them ourselves. They've held up for years now. I've painted about 4 of them for myself and friends.

Oh come-on... You took that literally... :rolleyes:

nice.. I'll have to take a look.. I wonder how the pricing is..

$90 for an unfinished set. that includes the bags too. i have a friend that made his own washer board set and he said it cost him about $75 in supplies plus about 3 hours of his time to put together

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so I got my boards and bags in Friday and I couldn't be happier! The quality is great! In fact they contacted me the week before because the shipping dept of all people found an imperfection and they redid them from scratch! I tell ya I didn't mind the extra few days of waiting, these came out better than I expected! Can't beat American made quality!

62544D61-8E6A-48A4-9397-0247ECA94D68-5832-0000025D9462927D.jpg

• 5 months later...

reviving this ol' thread for spring! the boards have held up well, we used them a lot through our mild winter. only complaint i have was the finish was to slick and the bags slide off the boards easily. i've been meaning to get a clear non-skid spray for them.

This has not caught on around CA yet... you see them occasionally, but more often than not we drag out the beer pong table when we tailgate an Angels game :D

American-Flag.jpg

62490_497741783988_2531312_n_zps15ddb3ba.jpg

This was me and my friends bout 5 years ago tailgating. We always bring the beer pong table with us!

As for that cornhole game, its a LOT of fun. My father made a set for m. Also made a ring toss game too.

Its a 36" X 36" box with a 6inch PVC pipe in the center. Good times, and makes a great drinking game.

• 1 year later...