Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Austin, TX

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Ken I live in Dallas but Austin is Home!!! i miss it ..i will be coming down for the holidays...how are you keeping her clean?? always wash by hand!!!looks like you havent even driven her!!!:D do you have any mods yet?? i know a guy in Austin who can give you a Trifecta tune if your interested....anyway:thumbsup:

Nice front plate location.:thumbsup: I know a lot of TX guys with Corvettes, Camaros, and such that are either "creative" with theirs or don't even bother displaying it. I'm not sure what that ticket costs these days, but since it's non-moving they just chalk it up as a cost of ownership.

Redbeard, and KEN

i actually heard it was Illegal to display your plate in your window. I dont display mine and Ive only been warned 2wice to put it on my car (after ive been stopped for speeding)...others say in the state of texas its not necessary for a front plate...since my car didnt come with holes i aint drillin holes!!! INFACT i bought a hide-a-plate kit last year but never installed it. i just keep my plate in the back seat Just in case....it might not save me from a ticket but to me its not that big of a deal...I WILL SELL MY HIDE-A-PLATE KIT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT...$90.00 with remote and is very discrete.