Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass

z28mj

Question

Is it ok to use a PC on glass to remove light scratches or is that a no no? Want to make sure before I screw something up...lol. thanks

And yes I have a Steak 'n Shake within 2 miles of where I live. :D

Isn't the glass sealant a silicone based product? If so, why would you apply something over it? I'm wondering how well another product would "stick" to glass covered with a silicone-like product. It seems like one makes glass shiny, the other makes it slick, so you'd use glass sealant for rain or brilliant glaze to shine not both?? I want to do the right thing and need to know before I buy.

Isn't the glass sealant a silicone based product? If so, why would you apply something over it? I'm wondering how well another product would "stick" to glass covered with a silicone-like product. It seems like one makes glass shiny, the other makes it slick, so you'd use glass sealant for rain or brilliant glaze to shine not both?? I want to do the right thing and need to know before I buy.

The sealant is a must-have for your windshield as it makes bugs and rain slide off easily. Applying BG is not necessary, it's just something to add shine/depth. Don't look at it as an either/or scenario. Get the BG to add "face melting" properties to your paint, and see how you like it on the glass as a bonus or finishing touch.:2thumbs:

please report back findings.

After reading this post over the weekend, I tried glaze on my windows. I have had sealant on all windows that applied about 1 month ago. This went right over the top, inside and outside. Unbelievable results. :thumbsup:

After reading this post over the weekend, I tried glaze on my windows. I have had sealant on all windows that applied about 1 month ago. This went right over the top, inside and outside. Unbelievable results. :thumbsup:

Wait, what? You glazed the INSIDE?

So will glazing inside of windshield help with de fogging it as well or just keeping the prints away as it does for the rest of the windows?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I am not sure about the fogging yet, wont know until I drive it for a few mornings. But, yes, I did the inside of the windows also.