Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm not a "New Guy" but this is my first post.

Matt@Adams

Yes sir! All stock-just part of a package they offered on the 2012's. I just wish they made the trim around the windows black too! :mad:

Do any of the other packages have black around the windows? If so, you could swap it out and probably find someone willing to trade with you. Or remove it and powdercoat. And some folks swear by Plasti-Dip.

And good call on the Hemi.:cheers:

Got-A-Hemi.jpg

Edited by Redbeard

No, You're still a new guy.

:lol:

Finally posting! Good to see Matt! Matt works in the Warehouse shipping orders with Flaco and I. He also works Special Events like Hot August Nights. Real good dude, and if you want to win his happiness, buy him LOTS of candy. It's nuts the amount of candy this guy eats!

No, You're still a new guy.

:lol:

Finally posting! Good to see Matt! Matt works in the Warehouse shipping orders with Flaco and I. He also works Special Events like Hot August Nights. Real good dude, and if you want to win his happiness, buy him LOTS of candy. It's nuts the amount of candy this guy eats!

MOOK! You're right about the candy. :iagree:

That is one fine ride. I've heard people using blackout tape for the trim with good results.

That's what I've heard! I used black electrical tape just to see how it looks about a month ago...Definitely needs to be blacked out soon! :thumbsup:

MOOK! You're right about the candy. :iagree:

ALRIGHT Flaco posting up on the Forum now too! AWESOME!

That's what I've heard! I used black electrical tape just to see how it looks about a month ago...Definitely needs to be blacked out soon! :thumbsup:

I'm serious Matt, talk to our vinyl people about getting a sheet of it, and I will help you lay it in!

:2thumbs: