Customer Service 866.965.0400

1970 Challenger Custom All-Steel Roadster

weavercustoms

This Challenger had a tree that crushed the roof. That lended it to be the perfect candidate to become a custom roadster.

And totally custom it is....from one end to the other. All hand fabricated dash, tonneau and all valances, bumpers, etc. Not one panel was left untouched!

We put a 6.1 Hemi with a manual 6 speed with a Spec twin disc clutch, 9inch Ford Rear end with 4.88 gears and a Detroit locker and 31 spline Strange axles. The front suspension is a Magnum Force tubular K member and the brakes are 6 piston 14 inch Wilwoods. Wheels are 20x15 Intros in the rear and fronts are 18x7 Intros sporting Mickey Thompson SR Radials.

Gotta ask how much a project typically costs. I see all the hand made pieces and work put into the car so I know it's not cheap. I'd love to bring one of our family's cars to someone for work on it just no money tree in the backyard.

That's a huge compliment! Thank you!

The first question is what are you looking for? Show car? Driver? Show and Drive?

We can work within almost any budget. The biggest part of the estimate is how the car sits right now. Extensive body work can chew threw any budget. But starting with a good solid body saves a ton!!!!

Give us a call and we can go into more detail about the car. Randy 801-903-3351 or me (Sydney) 801-597-9613.

We would love to help you however we can!

That's a huge compliment! Thank you!

The first question is what are you looking for? Show car? Driver? Show and Drive?

We can work within almost any budget. The biggest part of the estimate is how the car sits right now. Extensive body work can chew threw any budget. But starting with a good solid body saves a ton!!!!

Give us a call and we can go into more detail about the car. Randy 801-903-3351 or me (Sydney) 801-597-9613.

We would love to help you however we can!

I'll send ya a PM

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome car! Good job saving a car that was bound to be headed to the junkyard. Any before photos of the tree destruction?

We are at SEMA right now but when I get home I will try to track the before pictures and post them. It was quit a transformation!

• 3 weeks later...