Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Dirty Bird

butchman

First crack at paint correction. My dads 2002 TBird. It had swirls and scratches all over it. Sorry for the pics I was excited to get started and didn't take enough. Anyway I did a full wash, interior, engine bay, etc. I started with the orange pad with swirl and haze remover. I had a heck of a time buffing it off. I put it on to heavy and the air was damp. it left a cloudy appearance. The cloudiness came out with fine machine polish. I went back and did the hood and trunk a 2nd time with the orange. Got just about everything out. Waxed it with super machine wax and polished up the chrome etc. It was alot of work but came out great and I learned alot. BTW the one pic close up of the clean car you can see my slip. I cleaned and dressed the tires but the tire was way low on pressure. After I filled it I forgot to go back and touch it up.

Ah, I remembered the later ones had more power, so for some reason I thought the first year had a V6.

I know these were never meant to be hot rods, so that's not too shabby since the Mustang at that time was only rated at 260 hp with its 4.6L.

Edited by Redbeard