Customer Service 866.965.0400

Weather tech floor mats

Titantruckguy

I saw the same thing in the video and was looking for them on the site a week or so ago. I assumed it was the opposite, and that this was a historical product for Adam's. I have them in all my vehicles and love them. I need a full set for my new daily driver. How soon? Need them for hunting season and winter.

• 4 weeks later...

We haven't installed their software to the site yet to allow you guys to place your own orders, but if you're interested in getting a set for your car or truck just call us. We can definitely get them ordered for you and ship them out.

720-473-7100 and ask for me... I'd be happy to help you guys out if you're interested in the weathertechs for your ride.

I have a set of the digital fits in my truck and love them.

We also might have another line that will be very appealing to some of you coming onboard soon.

Installed weathertech digital fit floor mats in my 2007 dodge ram and also the wife's 2012 jeep grand Cherokee. Hands down the best floor mats I have owned, will be one of the first purchases in every vehicle I own lol. Little pricey, but well worth it

Are the Weathertech mats flexible?

The reason I ask is that I bought a set of "weather" mats for a previous truck and I can't remember the name of the mats. They were a rigid plastic and dragging a foot while getting in the truck caused them to "spring" upwards. Once this started happening, the it made it harder not to drag a foot getting in the truck.