Customer Service 866.965.0400

2005 Mitsubishi Evo VIII

This car was done for a good friend of mine. Walker Morgan, of Morgan Performance Fabrication. He's one of THREE shops I'd ever let touch my car. He's hands down the BEST fabricator I've ever seen. SEMA, Riddler, NOPI, Power Tour, Good Guys ~~ those would be shows this guy would dominate!! His work is insanely solid, and highly sought after in our area. I'm proud to say he's work on my Charger.

Anyway. He was getting this baby ready for a magazine feature in Modified Magazine. He just did a bunch of weight reduction on this bad boy, she weighs in now at ~3100lbs. Forged motor, TOOOOONS of other built parts that are HAND FABRICATED by Walker himself. The car is truly a work of art under the hood. I would've taken closeups, but Walker didn't give me that permission, and I didn't wanna leak anything for the magazine. Let's just say this AWD drive monster lays down around 600awhp.....:rockon:

The interior got a good vacuum, APC on drivers mat, and a good helping of SVRT on door & kick panels. I forgot to get shots of that, I suck. :(

The rest of the Evo saw:

Waterless Wash

Clay Bar

3 passes of SSR. And I STILL didn't get 100% of the scratches out. I need to find something that has a little more aggressive cut, that works faster. I got this puppy to about 95% perfect, but could've gotten 100% with another 2 passes of SSR. But this detail took 8.5 hours as it was, with NO work done on the engine bay, lol (as per request, due to all the engine modifications). Just need something quicker & more aggressive. Does Adam's have anything in the works???

1 pass SHR

1 pass FMP

IPA wipedown

Quick Sealant on body and all carbon fiber

APW

Waterless Wash on wheels & tires

SVRT on tires

This car sits SO LOW and the coilover suspension is SO aggressive, lol. That even with the car up in the air on the lift, I had a difficult time getting ANY tools into the fender wells for cleaning, lol. On with the pics.

BEFORE, LOTS OF SWIRLS & HARD WATER SPOTS:

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

It's VERY hard to pick up defects on white paint, but I think the above pics give a good idea of what I was up against. It's kinda funny. Walker and I have joked before.....he makes things go fast.....I make them pretty. Lol.

AFTER SHOTS UNDER SHOP LIGHTING AT 1AM:

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

AFTER SHOTS IN THE SUN, DAY OF HIS PHOTOSHOOT:

DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

I TRULY HOPE to get to work on this car again, because I think I can take to even another level. But I'm pretty happy with it. It's damn hard to get a "water-like" reflection out of white, but I think I achieved that. Thanks to Walker, and thanks to Adams. Yet another sexy-super-slick-perfectly-protected rocketship!! :2thumbs:

nice! great job man!! hopefully they let you drive it!!

He would've let me, but I didn't want to, lol. Scared of that damn thing.....

No stickers and no spoiler? clearly not an evo.

This is an example of one DONE RIGHT!!!!! Just like people can assume all Chargers have 24's and stick-on fender vents......but mine's done RIGHT. You can always stereotype almost ANY car on the road today. Until you see one modified correctly, by the right individual, with the right vision.