Customer Service 866.965.0400

Addict

teamcrossworks

Question

10 answers to this question

Its only going to get worse

Its true. I always held off buying adam's cause the price. One day I bit the daily special ($25 for svrt and i&o spray) which I wanted a couple weeks ago. Used svrt once so far and loved it so much. Now have a ~$500 cart ill be ordering in the next week or so loool

sent from your HTC Rezound

Welcome to A.A.

Adam's Addicts!:pc:

I just got my 20-product chip the other day...that's what those mints were included in the box right?? :lol:

But seriously this stuff really is addicting, there's no denying how effective the products are and once you see your ride compared to others it just makes you feel good.

I suppose there is way worse things I could spend my disposable income on, and at least this is kind of like an investment, preventing clear coat failure and keeping the shine on will help if I ever decide to re-sell.

Good luck with your addiction, we're all enablers! :D

Its true. I always held off buying adam's cause the price. One day I bit the daily special ($25 for svrt and i&o spray) which I wanted a couple weeks ago. Used svrt once so far and loved it so much. Now have a ~$500 cart ill be ordering in the next week or so loool

SVRT is awesome...probably my single most favorite Adam's product. Smooth, creamy, great smelling & effective...what more could you want?

Exactly! I smelled it for like 10 minutes straight before I used it, then was is awe when I applied it. I hear the undercarriage spray has a real nice grape smell as well as an amazing product. The daily special is very tempting right now..