Customer Service 866.965.0400

SkyBaby Aubrey needs a cute Avatar

SkyBaby Aubrey

Is that thing real or photochop? I can't believe there are wheels that color anywhere! You should change your name to Barbie when you drive that one. :lolsmack:

Just having some fun with ya. Nice rides Aubrey! :cheers:

LOL... Xmicro on the skyroadster forum photoshopped that for me.... I LOVE IT... i wish I could do something like that... I am just dying to have Jades Angel painted PINK... geesh.. I wish. Ok... I am excited to see what kind of cool avatar is made. TY Just a few other Great colors for the Sky.... SkyBaby

post-116-136817994488_thumb.jpg

post-116-136817994494_thumb.jpg

post-116-1368179945_thumb.jpg

Ever see Andy Warhol's painting of Marilyn Monroe? The one done in four sections, each one a different color? That's what your avatar should be. Four pics of your sky in psychedelic colors . Now that would be cool!

Andy%20Warhol%20Marilyn%20Monroe.jpg

Ever see Andy Warhol's painting of Marilyn Monroe? The one done in four sections, each one a different color? That's what your avatar should be. Four pics of your sky in psychedelic colors . Now that would be cool!

Andy%20Warhol%20Marilyn%20Monroe.jpg

There is an online free program somewhere that you can do exactly as pictured.

I misplaced it though. :willy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You're very welcome! :)

I need another photoshop favor... thinking of doing thick stripes over my white Sky.. but I would like them stripes to be flames.. starting thinner at the front of the hood getting thicker as they get to the windshield and then again on the trunk etc. Is that possible? Really curvy flames... THX in advance.. Hope it can be done. SkyBaby Aubrey

Wow, Skybaby is HOT!!!! Oh, and nice avatar.:thumbsup:

Thank you... I love the avatar... I think it suits me well! No, not conceited.. just learning to take compliments and I really like that pic. It is one from my photoshoot that was in Saturn 360 magazine... We have a BBQ every year for Skys/Sols and I was doing fundraising for Organ Donations and Breast Cancer Awareness... This years BBQ is in July on the 18th... I hope LOTS of folks .. and not just Skys/Sols show up... large yard for tents and there are tons of affordable hotel/motels around. EVERYONE is invited... vittles, drinks.. music and great company! SkyBaby Aubrey