Customer Service 866.965.0400

Should I wait until black friday?

Just wrapped up a huge detail and exhausted quite a few of my Adams supplies. Don't have anything on the detail schedule....currently. Other than my own cars of course. SO technically I can wait. Obviously no one is going to reveal what the black friday deals are.......but I didn't pay attention to last years since I was good to go on supplies. Is it worth holding out a few weeks to pull the trigger?

what I need:

In & Out Spray

Revive

Gallon of Carpet cleaner

SVRT

Quick Sealant

Prolly a whole host of things I'm not thinking about since I just worked 30+ hours in a weekend. lol

Just wrapped up a huge detail and exhausted quite a few of my Adams supplies. Don't have anything on the detail schedule....currently. Other than my own cars of course. SO technically I can wait. Obviously no one is going to reveal what the black friday deals are.......but I didn't pay attention to last years since I was good to go on supplies. Is it worth holding out a few weeks to pull the trigger?

what I need:

In & Out Spray

Revive

Gallon of Carpet cleaner

SVRT

Quick Sealant

Prolly a whole host of things I'm not thinking about since I just worked 30+ hours in a weekend. lol

I'd say just get the stuff you need now using the forum member's discount -- the savings will probably be about the same, plus you'll have the products in your hands much sooner. :thumbsup:

Yeah it looks like I need to pay attention to the specials. Busy with everything else, including working on a jet ski restoration project. I've been told I need to just go ahead and order stuff since my wife uses the carpet cleaner quite a bit around the house when the cat decides he wants to hack up a hairball on the carpet. Only thing that takes every bit of visual residue out of the carpet. She used up the last bit I had in a spray bottle the other day.

Just pulled the trigger. Forgot I still had the birthday discount code that I hadn't used.....then couldn't find it. Oh well. Still got the forum discount.

Edited by Mook@Adams
The code is like Fight Club ;)

Last edited by Mook@Adams; Today at 03:30 PM.. Reason: The code is like Fight Club ;)

:rockon:Right on brotha!

Normally I order all my adams gear through GPC, but they don't have it set up yet to do the daily specials online. With the flat rate shipping and also getting 10% off through adams like I do GPC it was easier to just order while I was sitting in meetings. :D