Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rich's Sig Request

Rich

I really need a good sig. The avatar is okay for me. What can you do with this? The car has been named Night Stalker............so maybe something sinister? Whatever you think.

awr784a.jpg

My underhood artwork

5664332.jpg

Rich, Paula certainly does a fantastic job underhood. :cheers: BTW is it time for Carlisle yet.:burnout:

Thanks Rad. That's been on there almost six years now and still looks good. Very happy with her work. I'm going to enjoy summer this year...........so lets not rush Carlisle. That would mean winter is just around the corner again!! :jawdrop:

Bill, thanks for the hard work. You have much more talent than I could ever hope to have. :king:

A little less busy but still not where I want it. I'm starting to get the hang of this so in another 50 or so tries I should get it right :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Rich2.jpg

I like it!!! Great job. I'm not sure that it needs to be changed at all.

You learned how to layer...huh, Bill?? :lolsmack:

Thanks Rad. That's been on there almost six years now and still looks good. Very happy with her work. I'm going to enjoy summer this year...........so lets not rush Carlisle. That would mean winter is just around the corner again!! :jawdrop:

Rich are you going to be able to stop by the Westmoreland Mall to catch the CCWP Vette Show in early May. It's a blast or at least we can't wait for it to start then we can't wait for it to be over. I.E. chasing teenie boppers out of the cars, keeping little kids from jumping on the seats and kids throwing quarters to see if they can hit the cars. As I said it's a blast.:mad::pc::help:

Rich are you going to be able to stop by the Westmoreland Mall to catch the CCWP Vette Show in early May. It's a blast or at least we can't wait for it to start then we can't wait for it to be over. I.E. chasing teenie boppers out of the cars, keeping little kids from jumping on the seats and kids throwing quarters to see if they can hit the cars. As I said it's a blast.:mad::pc::help:

Most likely. I've made it to most of them.............would never even consider putting my car there. I've seen some of the stuff that people do to the cars there. No respect at all.

I definitely won't be at the Day show in May because we'll be in Ocean City Md. for Cruise In. And the Sept. show is in doubt too because that's the weekend of our Make A Wish fundraiser show.

there all great but if i had to choose it would be the one rich just made.:bow:

Thanks! Check is in the mail. :lolsmack:

He can't use one made by a Ravens fan until after tomorrows game, and then again he may never want to use it after tomorrows game :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I'm a big Eagles fan. How does that weigh on your decision?!?