Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rich's Sig Request

Rich

lol that was funny seein yalls responses once football got involved

im a cowboys fan....but i want the eagles to take it this year:rockon: theyve always been a favorite and plus i cant stand the ravens!

Isn 't a Cowboys fan pulling for the Eagles one of the signs of Armageddon?

:lol:

PS -- I can't warm up to the Raven's either, even though technically they should be my home (maryland) team. It all goes back to about 6 years ago when pretty much half the team had criminal charges pending against them for one reason or another... they just seemed like a bunch of thugs.

I think if Ernie says that too loud they will throw him out of Texas :lol::lol::lol:

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

ill say this as well....i live 20 minutes from austin and i hate the longhorns!! when they win,its......"oh we had that game in the bag no problem"......but come losing time "oh they got so lucky or if the ref hadnt made that one bad call we woulda won....blah blah blah"......i can say comments like these do not come from players that i know of but most definitely from the snobby stuck-up pricks for fans(and yes not all of them are like that....but most ive encountered are and thats why i cant stand them)....only time i pull for them is in a bowl game so the big12 conference gets a bowl victory.....and dont get me started on vince young or ricky williams.......

wow i got angry for a second there....sorry if i stepped on any toes or offended any ut fans in here

It all goes back to about 6 years ago when pretty much half of them had criminal charges pending against them for one reason or another... they just seemed like a bunch of thugs.

I feel you, I'm not a fan of Congress either....... Oh, wait...........sorry.