Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the AF boards from cold and snowy Montreal

Mlaforge

Hi guys, 1st post on these boards. I've been reading up on the many products and spending hours looking at the various training videos! Wife thinks I'm crazy... I'm so interested in buying some stuff, but when I look outside, I see snow!! May have to wait until we get to spring before buying.... and no, I sadly don't have access to an indoor parking:(:(:(

I see on Adam's site a special deal for a complete flex polisher kit, do you guys know if these specials typically are valid during certain periods or believe it would be the same price come April?

Thanking you in advance for your feedback and guidance

Marc

Hi guys, my wife just bought me an electronic gift certificate :2thumbs: (gotta love her) and I have a few questions that I'm hoping somebody can answer: I was surprised to see that taxes were added to the amount... I haven't experienced that here in Montreal, it may be a different process in the States, if i buy a gift certificate for $300, i pay $300. The other question is with the gift certificate serial number, I understand I need to input that number in the special box, at checkout, but in doing so I am unable to use the welcome10 rebate!! I'm hoping that I can still use that special welcome rebate?

Appreciate your help.

Marc

Welcome from snowy Ottawa

I think you need to use the discount code when purchasing the gift card. I just put one in my cart with the code and it said $100 card for $90. Not sure on the tax. I'm also used to taxes only being applied when the card is redeemed.

Also, did you know there is an Adamspolishes.CA

Hi Conrad, thanks for the heads up. I was able to get everything corrected with Dexter from Adam's Canadian office. Super nice guy and very responsive. Having heard all the talk about the great customer service offered, I can now say that it is very very true!!

Welcome! Montreal is an amazing town. Went there once, had a blast. Never made it to the ballet, but heard it's amazing!

Discount codes are difficult to manage and difficult to combine. Most likely, you had to use the code during purchase of the gift cert. Contact Ashley and she will do her best. I know orders expire, so there's only a limited time she has to adjust an order.

Also, I thought Adam was opening a dealer in Canada. It might help with shipping and taxes to order from a Canadian Dealer.

Welcome! Montreal is an amazing town. Went there once, had a blast. Never made it to the ballet, but heard it's amazing!

Discount codes are difficult to manage and difficult to combine. Most likely, you had to use the code during purchase of the gift cert. Contact Ashley and she will do her best. I know orders expire, so there's only a limited time she has to adjust an order.

Also, I thought Adam was opening a dealer in Canada. It might help with shipping and taxes to order from a Canadian Dealer.

Good afternoon Eric, thanks for the information. Yah, I did end up dealing with the Canadian office (Derek) and everything was resolved without any difficulties. Glad you enjoyed Montreal!! When I saw your email with thomsonracing in it, I figured you had been in Montreal for a backup race during the F1 weekend or even the Nationwide race.... but when I looked at your website, I quickly discovered that it wasn't the case! Anyway, hope you have a chance to visit again! Send me a note if you do and I'll try to help you out with things you want to do or see! Take care..:thumbsup: