Customer Service 866.965.0400

I really REALLY wish I thought of this...

Laguna

Yeah watched the Episode it was on on Invention History Channel last week. They were really impressed by it and so was the Company that gave it the Thumbs Up for Production Development. They said MSRP $1000

Edited by ssbusdrvr

Yeah watched the Episode it was on on Invention History Channel last week. They were really impressed by it and so was the Company that gave it the Thumbs Up for Production Development. They said MSRP $1000

damn thats a lot less then i expected for such an awesome product.

My only concern is, with so many moving parts, id be worried about things breaking. Hope its made in America.

damn thats a lot less then i expected for such an awesome product.

My only concern is, with so many moving parts, id be worried about things breaking. Hope its made in America.

Yea, if that's a quality piece, $1000 is a lot less than I would have expected it to cost. It could really open up car maintenance to a lot of mobility-challenged people. :2thumbs:

(I, however, will continue my slow, methodical crawling around. I can't tell you how much I enjoy just taking my time doing car stuff. Sometimes I just lay there under the car to relax. :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...