Customer Service 866.965.0400

Barrett Jackson

dvalentine

hey Jason, I asked Adam to do the same thing for me but if you can. you think you can get some pics of the Fusion Orange Grand AM SC/T and the Blue Autocross Grand AM? some engine pics and interior shots of both would be great. Id like to post them on the GA Owners Club cause we are all waiting to see what those to go for. If you cant thats cool , but thought id ask scence im way on the other side of the country. lol

hey Jason, I asked Adam to do the same thing for me but if you can. you think you can get some pics of the Fusion Orange Grand AM SC/T and the Blue Autocross Grand AM? some engine pics and interior shots of both would be great. Id like to post them on the GA Owners Club cause we are all waiting to see what those to go for. If you cant thats cool , but thought id ask scence im way on the other side of the country. lol

I'll certainly try!

They had a few there I wouldn't mind getting. That double sale of the two ZR1's was a STEAL!! That's one I would have liked. The wife loves the customs and street rods. It wouldn't be much fun to go there without a pocket full of spending cash though.

• 4 weeks later...
Howdie Adam and the rest of the detail team !!

How's it going down there ?? :willy::willy::willy:

Keep up the fine job !!! :thumbsup:

Val

Hey Val! Man, I need to look around the forum better, just found this post for the first time!:(