Customer Service 866.965.0400

2013 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE

asommers

We just got our first ZL1 that wasn't spoken for in at Adam's perfered dealership, Purifoy Chevrolet in Fort Lupton Colorado. Adam himself purchaced our first ZL1 Convertible over the Summer. Now we have this beautiful Crystal Red ZL1 Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission. I did get the chance to drive it and it is amazing!

We also just got our first 1LE in and it is mean looking in Inferno Orange, it is one of only two so far in the state, it hasn't been PDI'ed yet but more pictures of it are to come once we take all the Adam's products to it.

If you haven't had the chance, check our Car and Driver's Lightning Lap 2013 where both these cars put down impressive times at VIR. The ZL1 was the third fastest car in the group this year, only losing to the nearly $300,000 Ferrari 458 Italia and the $400,000 Lexis LFA. The real bragging rights came when the ZL1 beat the 662 HP '13 Shelby GT500 by 3 whole seconds! The 1LE was also only .9 seconds behind the Shelby and was by far the fastest in its class.

Both cars are available, feel free to ask me any questions. $500 bonus cash on ZL1 ends on Wednesday so hurry!

i tried looking up the 2013 lightning lap with no luck except showing the cars in this years competition. there wasnt any times or video's on the car and drivers youtube.

Ya for some reason they haven't posted it online yet but the mag is on newsstands with the story in it... I can't wait for the videos though

I think those colors aren't justified in pictures. They are so much more dramatic in person! Great looking cars. I'd love to have a 1LE.

I agree, the ZL1 has presence! And I'm really impressed with that 1LE.:rockon:

I must say, I love the new look of the Camaro, but never really desired to own one, til I drove past our local chevy dealer 2 days ago and saw a Yellow ZL1 Convertible with black wheels and black top. Well played chevy.

ext_GCO_deg02x640.jpg

They are very sharp looking .. But personally I think $55K plus for them is a bit crazy.

For the same money of a basic BMW 5 series you are getting 580 HP! It is a performance bargain! The ZL1 will beat anything under $100k around a track (except for its big brother the Corvette Z06 and depending on the track, the Nissan GTR (which will be over 100k in '14, I think)). :patriot:

For the same money of a basic BMW 5 series you are getting 580 HP! It is a performance bargain! The ZL1 will beat anything under $100k around a track (except for its big brother the Corvette Z06 and depending on the track, the Nissan GTR (which will be over 100k in '14, I think)). :patriot:

Alex I agree with you 110% Its a big bang for the buck that's for sure and I would love to have one ..but 55k plus dealers mark up is just a tad bit crazy for me. Im seeing them go for 65k at dealers. Insane!

I can throw 12K into my G8 and get same results saving 20k plus.

I will not take anything away from the ZL1 its a bad a-- Camaro.:patriot:

Alex I agree with you 110% Its a big bang for the buck that's for sure and I would love to have one ..but 55k plus dealers mark up is just a tad bit crazy for me. Im seeing them go for 65k at dealers. Insane!

I can throw 12K into my G8 and get same results saving 20k plus.

I will not take anything away from the ZL1 its a bad a-- Camaro.:patriot:

It's expensive for sure, but cars like this are aimed at a specific group of car loving guys, who want the exclusivity and bragging rights. I'm not endorsing the price tag, but it is what it is. Not many people would pay the 70K sticker on my car, and that was in '07. Speed, well you can make anything go fast....it's way more than that when it comes to a car for me. It has to have the fit and finish that's second to none, limited production, have some get-up and go, be able to pick up the kids if I need to, and generally be an exhilirating driving experience. Just my .02 when it comes to price tags....everyone has there opinion.

Your right Dave .. it is that special group of people. I used to be one of them back in the day.. My wants have changed since Ive gotten older. So many other cars out there for that price tag.

My G8 surprisingly has retained some decent value .. Im happy because this spring when I sell it I will retain a good amount of $$ back.

Im sure the ZL1 is going to be that kind of car that will retain value due to the limited production. It will be a classic one day.

I like a return when I spend or invest my money now. Its amazing how different I think now in my 40s compared when I was in my 20s & 30s. I would've jumped all over a ZL1 back then without thinking.

Your right Dave .. it is that special group of people. I used to be one of them back in the day.. My wants have changed since Ive gotten older. So many other cars out there for that price tag.

My G8 surprisingly has retained some decent value .. Im happy because this spring when I sell it I will retain a good amount of $$ back.

Im sure the ZL1 is going to be that kind of car that will retain value due to the limited production. It will be a classic one day.

I like a return when I spend or invest my money now. Its amazing how different I think now in my 40s compared when I was in my 20s & 30s. I would've jumped all over a ZL1 back then without thinking.

Yeah man, I here ya. I think way differently know also, almost to 40...4 more years:lolsmack:. I wish I could afford a G8 as a second car, but my wife would kill me. They fit the mold of everything I like about a car, and have been eyeing them for a while now.

Yeah man, I here ya. I think way differently know also, almost to 40...4 more years:lolsmack:. I wish I could afford a G8 as a second car, but my wife would kill me. They fit the mold of everything I like about a car, and have been eyeing them for a while now.

My wife nearly castrated me when I pulled into the dealer to look at the ZL1. (I just wanted to look at it)

She said .. you never take the G8 out of the garage and you want to purchase this? I knew right there that I was going to have a tough time convincing her to let me purchase an S6 or A Grand Sport Vette. :D