Customer Service 866.965.0400

New here from McQueeny/Boerne Texas

tuckdaddy

New to the forums not the polishes! hoping to learn more than what i already know and be an part of the Adam's detailing community :patriot:

I drive a 2013 FR-S and previously drove an 07' 4x4 TRD Off-Road Tacoma(have to find pics of the truck on my desktop later)

post-9498-136818093886_thumb.jpg

post-9498-136818093892_thumb.jpg

post-9498-136818093898_thumb.jpg

Edited by tuckdaddy

Welcome aboard, mark your calender for April 20. The Texas Corvette Association will have their show there on the square in Boerne. I'll have the booth set up.

Thanks for the heads up! Ill come stop by!

Welome! I got lost in Boerne...well, kinda drove all the way out there on accident looking for a friend's house which was two hours the other way on that dang loop!

:lol:

Mook

Thanks Christopher! Yeah the loops at 10 and 1604 are fairly confusing when your unfamiliar with them haha took me a bit to figure it out once I got some wheels

Thanks Christopher! Yeah the loops at 10 and 1604 are fairly confusing when your unfamiliar with them haha took me a bit to figure it out once I got some wheels

Sad part is, I was at one friend's house on one side of 151, and the other friend's house was literally across the other side of it...I get confused easy!:confused:

Sad part is, I was at one friend's house on one side of 151, and the other friend's house was literally across the other side of it...I get confused easy!:confused:

Happens to me too even though I'm local...

McQueeney, Texas! Typo...