Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Open Class Detail Clinic - February 2, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

:pc:Click RSVP on the post above to be added to the list!

Adam and the Adam's Team Plus...

1.) Jim larson

2.) Jim Larson's Guest

3.) Slava Latyshov

4.) Amber Latyshov

5.) John Hamagel and his 2004 Torch Red Vette

6.) Carl Stults and his black 201 Corvette Grand Sport

7.) AnnaLee Stults

8.) Mike Wells

9.) Ted McArthur

10.) Jim Osgood

11.) Randy Kring

12.) Jamie Heinrich

13.) Jennifer Heinrich

14.) Richard Davis

14.) Bill Stone

16.) Bill Stone's Guest

17.) Rick Jennings

18.) Skip Roberts

19.) Ken Schell

20.) Terry Campbell President of ColoRODan's of Longmont +Many Members

21.) Randy Osgood

22.) Jim Arnold

23.) Eric Barnes

24.) Rick Stillman

25.) John Cunningham

26.) Calvin Sawkins

27.) Steve Bassett

28.) Robb Olomstead

29.) Grace Olmstead

30.) Jessica Olmstead

31.) Joey Merideth

32.) Ed Abrams

33.) Erik Behrendsen

34.) Willie Hogeland

35.) Tom Carr

36.) Lee Mockler

37.) James Lucero

38.) Lisa Lucero

39.) Jeff Jacobucci

40.) Phil Herrmann

41.) Jackie Herrmann

42.) Todd Brock and his 2007 Black & Silver GT

43.) Caden

44.) Gaines

45.) Kristi

46.) Jess Sullenberger

57.) Andrew Miller

58.) Tim Steenson

59.) Jason DeJulio

60.) Mary DeJulio

61.) Buck Latta

62.) Ryan Phillips - Co-Founder of 5280 Cobalts

63.) Eric Caulkins aka ECaulk

64.) Paige Horton

65.) Randy Naugle aka nauglrj

66.) Dian Arnold

67.) Joe Barnas aka MBX5

68.) Grant Farkas

69.) Rick Ellinger

70.) George Stockelmann

71.) Sergio

72.) George Lampron aka glampron

73.) CT Clegg

74.)

75.)

Guest Sarah@Adams

Getting a few kits together for the Adam's Detail Clinic Raffle on Saturday!

You could be a WINNER, just for showing up...

523.jpg

566.jpg

510.jpg

(Must be present to win)

Guest Sarah@Adams
Do I need to RSVP? Not 100% sure I'm going to make it.

Drop everything and join us! Okay, seriously, you can RSVP when you know, even Friday afternoon is fine.

My shiny bald head made it on the poster, In the picture of Adam polishing.:banana:Looks like I need another coat of BG.:lol:

I can't wait to make another one of these clinics. Incourage anyone who hasn't attended one of these to try and make one.

Guest Sarah@Adams

Wow, the list just keeps growing, this is going to be a great clinic!

Sat Feb 2 32.png

52° Sunny Chance of rain: 0% Wind: S at 7 mph

Oh, and there is going to be a surprise at this event that only I know about... :)

Don't forget to RSVP!

RSVPButton_zps9162d654.gif

I would love to attend one of these detail clinics but I am too far away. It would be awesome if you guys could video the clinic and have a downloadable DVD for us that can't make it. Just a thought..

We do have Detail Clinics out on that coast! Detailer's Domain hosts one every year. Check out the Events Schedule and see if there is something close enough.

Mook

Once again, the Adam's staff has delivered another wonderful detail clinic experience! It might have started out a little on the cold side, but things heated up quickly and it turned into a gorgeous day.

If you have never attended one of these clinics, I highly recommend you do. (This was my second one, that’s how good they are!) Let’s just say the videos are great but a live Adam’s demonstration is even better. Everyone had the chance to have a hands-on experience. Yep, there is nothing better than practicing on someone else’s car and achieving the same results as the Adam’s professionals. Oh, and let’s not forget the free calendars signed by yours truly, Adam. Now if I can just get my car in next year’s calendar. :bow:

As one of the winners in the drawings today, I had the opportunity to share the prize with one of my Porsche owner friends. As it is, I had given my friend the DVD of the detailing videos that I had received with one of my purchases a while back. Since then, he has been bugging me relentlessly to take him to one of these clinics. It was a last minute decision but we made it and we were both glad we did. Not only did we both learn a lot more about taking care of our cars, we both enjoyed the drive up from Colorado Springs. It was also great being with a lot of other car enthusiasts who share the same passion for shine, the kind of shine that only Adam’s can deliver.

I would also like to thank Adam again for the Barrett-Jackson photos posted on Z06VETTE.com. To see him there with the new C7 only reconfirms my choice in detailing products. In my mind, if Adam’s is good enough for the new C7, it’s good enough for everyone! Actually, anyone who uses Adam’s products or has attended one of these clinics already knows this.

Thanks again! You guys are the best! :2thumbs:

Great clinic. I learned so much, and am now the proud owner of a bunch of Adam's products. I was impressed by Adam and his crew. Made me think I could do a serviceable job on detailing the Z06.

Had a chance to meet some very interesting car guys and gals.

Thanks so much.

Maybe we could get a Clinic set up here in Central Florida. They have a Vette Club here where I live. I will talk to them see if they would be up for something like that? Lot of people here in this area that love working their cars. :patriot:

Maybe we could get a Clinic set up here in Central Florida. They have a Vette Club here where I live. I will talk to them see if they would be up for something like that? Lot of people here in this area that love working their cars. :patriot:

This would be great! If we can't get an official clinic it would be cool to see if a few of us could get together and plan a clinic based our combined experience and skills. :2thumbs:

Once again, the Adam's staff has delivered another wonderful detail clinic experience! It might have started out a little on the cold side, but things heated up quickly and it turned into a gorgeous day.

If you have never attended one of these clinics, I highly recommend you do. (This was my second one, that’s how good they are!) Let’s just say the videos are great but a live Adam’s demonstration is even better. Everyone had the chance to have a hands-on experience. Yep, there is nothing better than practicing on someone else’s car and achieving the same results as the Adam’s professionals. Oh, and let’s not forget the free calendars signed by yours truly, Adam. Now if I can just get my car in next year’s calendar. :bow:

As one of the winners in the drawings today, I had the opportunity to share the prize with one of my Porsche owner friends. As it is, I had given my friend the DVD of the detailing videos that I had received with one of my purchases a while back. Since then, he has been bugging me relentlessly to take him to one of these clinics. It was a last minute decision but we made it and we were both glad we did. Not only did we both learn a lot more about taking care of our cars, we both enjoyed the drive up from Colorado Springs. It was also great being with a lot of other car enthusiasts who share the same passion for shine, the kind of shine that only Adam’s can deliver.

I would also like to thank Adam again for the Barrett-Jackson photos posted on Z06VETTE.com. To see him there with the new C7 only reconfirms my choice in detailing products. In my mind, if Adam’s is good enough for the new C7, it’s good enough for everyone! Actually, anyone who uses Adam’s products or has attended one of these clinics already knows this.

Thanks again! You guys are the best! :2thumbs:

You are very kind and we're glad everyone had fun. Thanks so much for attending.

As Adam said at the start... these events aren't about us talking about how great we are. They're a chance for our customers to get one on one advice and some hands on training. We learn a lot at these events too.... seeing a bunch of different cars, all with different needs for care and protection. Some great product ideas come out of our clinics and they're how we keep our finger on the pulse of what our customers need/want.

Great clinic. I learned so much, and am now the proud owner of a bunch of Adam's products. I was impressed by Adam and his crew. Made me think I could do a serviceable job on detailing the Z06.

Had a chance to meet some very interesting car guys and gals.

Thanks so much.

Thanks for coming out... and I agree we had a great mix of people. I love that our clinics have become just as much about socializing between different 'breeds' of car folks as it has about the detailing. Not many places where you see Vette people, Porsche people, Hot Rod people, Truck people, and import people coming together and hanging out.

Pretty special :cheers:

We actually have an application on our site now to request events... Lynn works very hard to make them happen, so if you see an opportunity for us to be a part of an event or host a clinic in your neck of the woods please fill out the form here:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=xuDfUJPCc9rVv6TsQTepTQ