Customer Service 866.965.0400

Custom Forum Signatures Offer

SpiritWolfC4

Would you like to have your own cool signature for the forums?

Well, now you can!!!

Adams has asked me to create signatures for any forum member who would like one - free of charge. We're trying to provide the amazing members of these boards with a simple way to get custom signature images of their own. All I need is a good photo or photos of your vehicle (following the criteria below) as well as your username and any other information you'd like added to the graphic. I'll then come up with something awesome for you to review and provide instructions on how to load it onto your profile.

Criteria

Maximum photo size: 2000px tall

Minimum photo size: 500px wide

Photo format:.jpeg, .raw, or .png

Other: Make sure the photo isn't too dark or too light. I can provide minor photo editing to correct issues, but the more time I spend on correction is less time I spend on making your final product amazing!

PM or Email me (rjozzie@comcast.net) with the subject line "Forum Signature" if you're interested and I'll give you the more in-depth details on how to get me what I need.

Be sure to provide any custom instructions in your message as well.

The Gallery:

beemer.png

blacknyellow.png

blue04sss.png

jgreenroyd.png

blick05ss.png

icantdrive55.png

g.png

lashoooosh.png

twb4525.png

camarossblack.png

blongo804.png

cozmo420.png

boz.png

694doorbird.png

scottmc.png

wgeffon.png

majctsv.png

pure-vision.png

mcduff.png

pbell92.png

ssbusdrvr.png

cletendr.png

maxcustody.png

nickpic83.png

RByers91.png

sparky_zpse916f3c7.png

mine1_zpsa9c89131.png

Edited by SpiritWolfC4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Randy! Friends, we have known Randy for a good while, and he is working as an intern at Adam's for a few months. Part of his experience with us will be helping you, our forum members, create custom signatures.

You can't beat the price, and Randy is gaining experience for his educational goal at the same time!

Thanks Randy, and thanks for using Randy my friends!!

:2thumbs:

Right on Randy! Friends, we have known Randy for a good while, and he is working as an intern at Adam's for a few months. Part of his experience with us will be helping you, our forum members, create custom signatures.

You can't beat the price, and Randy is gaining experience for his educational goal at the same time!

Thanks Randy, and thanks for using Randy my friends!!

:2thumbs:

Thanks Adam for the endorsement here! I look forward to working with you all!

Very cool offering that Randy! And you have the man himself backing this up! I will need this for the new truck.....once it's completed.

Thanks! :patriot:

Sure thing! Just shoot me a message when you're ready for a signature. Good luck with the truck!

Welcome to the forum Randy. I think mine's a little plain. Maybe you can "spice it up" a bit! Glad to have you join us.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

If you'd like, just shoot me a message. I'd gladly work on it if you want! And thanks for the the welcome.

Thanks. I'll be looking forward to a message from you about it! Indeed, Adam's does a great job with moving ahead of the competition.

Wow! Thanks Randy & Adam! I will be jumping on this opportunity soon. Yes, welcome Randy. This just proves how Adam's keeps raising the bar. More reason for me to put an order together soon :D

DX via VXLR V2.2.0 via Tapatalk 2 + SwiftKey Flow Beta 2

Awesome. Randy is great at graphics and photography. He did my signature plus he captured the photo of my 911 in the rain on the Bonneville Salt Flats that is in the 2013 calendar. Lets see if we can make the forums even better and add some signatures....