Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Cleaner

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Glass Cleaner

54.jpg

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-54-glass-cleaner-16oz.aspx

Our Glass Cleaner is an incredibly effective glass spray guaranteed to leave your windshield and other windows ultra-clear and free of contaminants that cause hazy build up.

Adam’s Glass Cleaner contains no ammonia, is safe for tinted glass, and will not streak. Wipe clean with a microfiber towel for best results. Adam’s Glass Cleaner does not discolor paint, rubber or plastic. Also great for use in your home, RV and boat. Give it a try, as with everything else we sell, it's guaranteed to please 110%!

Edited by Adam

I had a chance this weekend to break out the 4oz trial bottle of Glass Cleaner and do a side-by-side with Stoners Invisible Glass. I treated the outside and inside of the windshield of my daily driver, half Stoners and half Adam's. The immediate results were that they were indistinguishable, which is great considering that after using Stoner's I've found myself trying to roll up my windows when they're already up. My DD stays outside but we haven't had a good rain yet this week so I'll report back on beading/waterspots/dirt/etc once it gets some abuse.

Well it's been a week and we had a few rainy days, the windshield had plenty of time to get dirty again, and Adam's Glass Cleaner performed equally as well as the Invisible Glass. The amount of waterspots after a week of weather abuse (daily driver is not garaged) was the same on both sides of the windshield, but far less than the amount on the other, untreated windows.

I've used many different glass cleaners and found Invisible Glass to be by far the best (before trying Adam's Glass Cleaner) so to say that Adam's and Stoner's are tied in this aspect is a compliment, I don't see how it would be possible for either product to have yielded any better results, given the testing situation. I'm sticking with Stoner's for now since I've got half a case left, but once that runs out I'll pick up a gallon of Glass Cleaner from Adam's.

Another awesome product, nice job :thumbsup:

Edited by GerryC

I can see the path of the wipers. (above the wiper) If your glass cleaner does not get the film off the window, would you suggest another one of your products? Like the Revive polish or S/H remover? Clay?

I've used the clay bar on my wife's PT Cruiser. Before we traded it, I washed and waxed it. I peeled all the stickers and such off the windows and clayed the outside, before using the glass cleaner. The windows sparkled like mirrors. She really misses that car.

So yeah, I'd use the clay bar. :thumbsup: I think you'll be happy with the results.

I wouldn't cut any of the adam's towels, and only use them for paint and glass. I bought a 50-pack of 'junk' microfiber towels for $10 from costco that I use on the engine, exhaust pipes, etc.

The cheap towels come in handy for polishing aluminum as well.

Just some more cudos for the glass cleaner... I sponsor some drag race guys and they have given the "thumbs up" for complete clean with no streaks on Lexan. I don't think that there is much higher recommendation than this, seeing that these guys need clear view for safety sake. ... AND... my wife likes it too!

I've used the clay bar on my wife's PT Cruiser. Before we traded it, I washed and waxed it. I peeled all the stickers and such off the windows and clayed the outside, before using the glass cleaner. The windows sparkled like mirrors. She really misses that car.

So yeah, I'd use the clay bar. :thumbsup: I think you'll be happy with the results.

What's the best lube for claying windows? And does anyone use a wax for their windows?

Would you ever suggest using Rain-X Windshield Wax?

i sure wouldnt, its great while its on but after it wears off its worse then when you didnt have it. i want to try a product aquapel, has nothing but good reviews and its suppose to be like rain x but last up to six months.:drool:

EDIT: not sure about the wax, but i wouldnt use the original spray stuff in the yellow bottle.

Well it didn't take me long to find some reviews on it. They wern't too good to say the least :help::help::help:

Try a google search on Rain-X Windshield Wax and read the first thread that pops up :thumbsup:

I've used rain-x before on my old explorer and it was great. I was just looking around to see if there was something better for my mustang. That aquapel stuff seems nice but I might stick with the rain-x for now because I still have a bottle of it. Stupid question but would using Adam's MSW or BW on windows be a dumb idea? Maybe a glass wax is something Adam could look into making.