Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Cleaner

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Glass Cleaner

54.jpg

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-54-glass-cleaner-16oz.aspx

Our Glass Cleaner is an incredibly effective glass spray guaranteed to leave your windshield and other windows ultra-clear and free of contaminants that cause hazy build up.

Adam’s Glass Cleaner contains no ammonia, is safe for tinted glass, and will not streak. Wipe clean with a microfiber towel for best results. Adam’s Glass Cleaner does not discolor paint, rubber or plastic. Also great for use in your home, RV and boat. Give it a try, as with everything else we sell, it's guaranteed to please 110%!

Edited by Adam

I've used rain-x before on my old explorer and it was great. I was just looking around to see if there was something better for my mustang. That aquapel stuff seems nice but I might stick with the rain-x for now because I still have a bottle of it. Stupid question but would using Adam's MSW or BW on windows be a dumb idea? Maybe a glass wax is something Adam could look into making.

ive been thinking the same exact thing.:xfingers:

Not a stupid question at all my friends, and actually, try the Brilliant Spray Glaze on the glass, it works really nice! :thumbsup:

i talked to Jason about it beading water, he said it would probably be wiped off with the wipers. are there any plans of a rain repellent?

its going to be raining here a lot if you need some testing!:D

Am I the only one that treats glass just like the paint; clay, polish and SMW with the PC, then DS?

This process removes all the waterspots and other nasties from the glass. (not sure how it would work with the newer "plasti-cote" glass though)

Well, there is a product that we are just trying to get the VOC compliance approved on. It's an unreal sealant for the glass, and will outperform Aquapel.

Still, the VOC standards are tough, and it is a government agency, so it might be another month or so. . . . . . .

By the way, I LOVE YOU JASON, but you are WRONG about the wipers knocking off the BSG protection.

Clay and BSG your glass tomorrow, and see for yourself how long it beads water. More than a day of rain will be needed to knock it senseless. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, there is a product that we are just trying to get the VOC compliance approved on. It's an unreal sealant for the glass, and will outperform Aquapel.

Still, the VOC standards are tough, and it is a government agency, so it might be another month or so. . . . . . .

By the way, I LOVE YOU JASON, but you are WRONG about the wipers knocking off the BSG protection.

Clay and BSG your glass tomorrow, and see for yourself how long it beads water. More than a day of rain will be needed to knock it senseless. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

probably wont get it done tomorrow, ill be to busy enjoying the vette!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

about how long do you think it could last? i wash the car about once or twice a week.

Not a stupid question at all my friends, and actually, try the Brilliant Spray Glaze on the glass, it works really nice! :thumbsup:

If I had some I would :) I'll have to pick some up with my next order. Until then I'll have to get by with Rain-x. Thanks for all the input. So how about it Adam, any chance of something specifically for waxing glass in the near future?

Edit: Sorry was typing this when you made your post about making something.

Edited by Devin04

If I had some I would :) I'll have to pick some up with my next order. Until then I'll have to get by with Rain-x. Thanks for all the input. So how about it Adam, any chance of something specifically for waxing glass in the near future?

what adam said....

New stuff is on it's way guys, but the Brilliant Spray Glaze seems to last well, I'd say at least a month. If you use Detail Spray when you dry the car, that makes it last longer.

The new stuff will last through about 2 months of straight cruddy rain, without any detail spray, etc, which is fantastic!:patriot:

New stuff is on it's way guys, but the Brilliant Spray Glaze seems to last well, I'd say at least a month. If you use Detail Spray when you dry the car, that makes it last longer.

The new stuff will last through about 2 months of straight cruddy rain, without any detail spray, etc, which is fantastic!:patriot:

great! cant wait for it to be available.:thumbsup:

Interesting, I'm an Aquapel dealer and installer. I will have to do a comparison, Jenny's car is due for reapplication but I will wait to see what Adam has up his sleeve

Interesting, I'm an Aquapel dealer and installer. I will have to do a comparison, Jenny's car is due for reapplication but I will wait to see what Adam has up his sleeve

I'll send you a sample with your next order Taig, stay tuned. . . . . . . . :patriot:

Does anyone treat the interior glass with any wax or BSG?

Hey Devin, I usually just use the Glass Cleaner on the inside, unless it has a funky buildup. BSG is great at removing scuzz from glass. Otherwise, I find the GC to be enough.

Got Scuzz??:willy:

Well it's been a week and we had a few rainy days, the windshield had plenty of time to get dirty again, and Adam's Glass Cleaner performed equally as well as the Invisible Glass. The amount of waterspots after a week of weather abuse (daily driver is not garaged) was the same on both sides of the windshield, but far less than the amount on the other, untreated windows.

I've used many different glass cleaners and found Invisible Glass to be by far the best (before trying Adam's Glass Cleaner) so to say that Adam's and Stoner's are tied in this aspect is a compliment, I don't see how it would be possible for either product to have yielded any better results, given the testing situation. I'm sticking with Stoner's for now since I've got half a case left, but once that runs out I'll pick up a gallon of Glass Cleaner from Adam's.

Another awesome product, nice job :thumbsup:

I have found thesame thing but the stoners seems to me to be harder to apply. it smear alot and you need to rub for a while to get goes away.

is the glass cleaner safe on window tint?

From the Adam's website:

Everyone says their glass cleaner doesn't streak or smear, and our really doesn't. Just mist, wipe and buff for glass and clear plastic so clean it almost seems to disappear! It's so gentle, you can even use it on the most delicate window tint films and navigation displays.

This new glass cleaner is amazing. I ordered the special a while back with the glass cleaner with the new glass cleaning towels. This is the best thing since the wheel. i am so impressed with the Adams products I will be a customer for life.

I disagree with the comments about the Adams GC and Stoner's being on the same plane.. I have both and have used both.. The Adams GC is much easier to use and IMHO leaves the glass clearer...

I do have to say though, I am kinda disappointed in the yellow MF towels Adams is selling for glass... This seems to be one of those rare cases where the Adams product is not an improvement over the competitors.... Prior to my GC order, which included a couple of the yellow MF towels, I had always used the cheap, light blue window MF towels from Wally World.. I still have those towels and have found that the two seem to be virtually the same in texture and feel (unlike the obvious differences between the other Adams MF towels and the competition). Not only that, the Wally World glass MF's are less than half the price and have worked just as well on the glass (with the Adams GC, of course!)...

Just my $.02.. Your mileage may vary.....

Edited by teamroper60