Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newest addition to the family!

The Ryan

Why didn't anyone warn me that 2 is much more difficult than 1? :willy:

You can handle it! Advice I received from a Dad of four: Every second is a blessing. Enjoy every single moment! Blink and The kids will be leaving for college.....

You and I will be hoping the kids come home for spring break and Christmas Ryan!:xfingers:

:welcomebanner: Caleb!! That's great news Ryan, congratulations my friend!! :2thumbs:

Does this mean minivan??? :D

Oh the horrid thought of a minivan. I think we're sticking with the Vue till it dies as we've sacrificed a lot financially for my wife to be able to stay home as a full time mommy. Fortunately we're able to afford that and a fun daddy mobile. I think we'll get another midsized SUV when the time comes though.

Couldn't agree more about enjoying your time with them, it seemed like yesterday I was cleaning up Claire's baby walker for a detail something different contest. Now she's going to be 3 next month, time really does flyby. I don't think there has been a 'phase' that I haven't enjoyed!

claire at 3 will be a big help, even if it's an innocent, "Sweetie, can you please get daddy a diaper....and wipes from over there?"

Problem for us when our 3 year old daughter, Luca, felt she could carry the new baby around the house, get him out of his crib, (while sleeping) and dropped him on the living room floor a dozen times....thank God it was padded and carpeted!

Too helpful can be trouble too Ryan!! :help:

Problem for us when our 3 year old daughter, Luca, felt she could carry the new baby around the house, get him out of his crib, (while sleeping) and dropped him on the living room floor a dozen times....thank God it was padded and carpeted!

He'll be a better man for it. Just rub some dirt on it! :jester: