Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Scottsdale! (Barrett-Jackson)

Adam

Our friend and customer Ted Diller restores one car each year in Ohio with his son, Tom, and brings it to Barrett-Jackson. This year, again, they outdid themselves with a Galaxie 500 with the famous 'Cammer' motor.

Read the info photo, which tells it all!:)

Edited by Adam

Adam -

It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I enjoyed talking with you and really appreciate your hospitality. We had a really good time at the show and will probably go out again next year (and plan things a little sooner!). Hope you have a great time out there and a great 2009!

ZaneO

Our friend and customer Ted Diller restores one car each year in Ohio with his son, Tom, and brings it to Barrett-Jackson. This year, again, they outdid themselves with a Galaxie 500 with the famous 'Cammer' motor.

Read the info photo, which tells it all!:)

This car is coming up on the block in a few minutes, it's on the SPEED channel if anyone is interested, It's one of the Hagerty Fantasy Bid cars :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The paint better look good Adam :jester::jester::jester::jester:

They had Bill Goldberg drive it up on stage and it sold for 125K !!!!

I also noticed someone carrying a bottle of Adam's Detail Spray up on to the stage with the car :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't believe Jason didn't find a way to get an Adam's sticker on that thing ;)

Adam - It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I enjoyed talking with you and really appreciate your hospitality. We had a really good time at the show and will probably go out again next year (and plan things a little sooner!). Hope you have a great time out there and a great 2009! ZaneO

Zane it was great to meet you in person! We've been talking for a long time, and it's great to put a face to your name. I wish you could be here for the clinic tomorrow, as I'd love to compare notes with you, and play with some products.

Next time, we'll be sure to connect!

Great talking to you Zane, and welcome to our forum!

-Adam:thumbsup:

More neat photos that you won't see on the Speed Channel!

We have organized a program where all SportChassis Freightliner Customs will include a Detail Bag with our goods.

Check out this beast, which I'd LOVE to have!:drool:

lol thatd be a very gas friendly vehicle lol....but make sense for ya where ya live!!

See ya tomorrow Adam!!

(with a black car that im ashamed of atm, wife took all day out playing withe her sister so I didnt get a job to do more than spray it down and dry it....looks HORRIBLE...almost prefer it dirty so it doesnt look so bad.../sigh)

More neat photos that you won't see on the Speed Channel!

We have organized a program where all SportChassis Freightliner Customs will include a Detail Bag with our goods.

Check out this beast, which I'd LOVE to have!:drool:

youd have to buy a articuating boom lift to be able to detail that rig Adam lol

Dave Brewer is a great guy, an astute collector, and a fantastic customer. He has a real estate business in Florida, however, his favorite pastime is his car business, "Honest Dave's Used Cars."

Here's his tag line: "Nobody, and I mean nobody sells less reliable cars for more money!"

Not true, as his cars are perfect, however, he's an incredible affable guy, a great friend, and an amazing spokesperson for our little company.

Have a look at his marketing materials, display of the Duntov, Bloolmington Gold, original title, bill of sale, window sticker, gas tank sticker, etc. He even had custom stands made for his information cards, full color, glossy 2-sided of course!

Not to mention, his '62 Vette, which crossed the block last night for $200,000. The '61 did very well tonight as well.

Here's to you Dave, thanks for all you do for us!:2thumbs:

Edited by Adam

Here's a shot taken with Lance Miller of Carlisle Events in Carlisle, PA. I met Lance years ago when we first started doing Carlisle shows, and he's been more than accomodating from day one. I can actually say that about all of the staff at CE, including Ed Sholly, our rep.

Lance and his wife Michelle are expecting their first child in a few weeks, and he was able to scoot out to AZ to try and pick up a few cars.

So far, he said that the money in the room is so strong, he's been outbid on everything that's peaked his interest. (They have a ZR1 on order, so that's covered!)

Lance's late father, Chip Miller and partner Bill Miller started Carlisle Events years ago, and it's one of the largest automobile show series on earth, with ten shows each year.

In the spirit of the Corvette, I've also included some photos of an incredible low-mile ZR-1. (The Miller's have an astounding Corvette collection.)

Great to see you today Lance, and we wish you and Michelle all the best with your first baby!:rockon:

Edited by Adam