Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready for warmer Weather

BluedogGMC

Question

Well I just received my latest order and along with the order from last week I am now ready to get started. Just have to wait for the weather to co-operate. Along with my latest order the great Adams staff also included an extra SS MF and a 4oz bottle of (i guess old formula) Detail Spray. (Facebook special) Thanks Guys. (oh, and some mints) Now along with my next order I must include another Grit Guard. Picture is of what my last two orders were. Looking forward to getting started.

Thank you Adam's and all of you on this forum.

adams_stuff.jpg

Edited by BluedogGMC

3 answers to this question

I'm ready for warmer weather too.........for different reasons. It started snowing here this afternoon and it's been snowing for the last 6 hours. Heavy wet stuff that sticks to everything. It's pretty, but I'm sick of it. Plus, I'm waiting for UPS tomorrow to deliver a custom license plate frame for the Vette. Can't put it on till spring and I take the cover off though. So yeah, I'm ready for warm weather too.

You got one heck of a stash there Bluedog!!:2thumbs: