Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer Service Strikes Again

As with most people I've never had an issue with any of Adam's products but unfortunately I did this past week with one of my Wheel Woolies I ordered.

The smallest one was almost like it was just "unfinished" with a spot where no "woolies" were at the end of the stick and it had a fairly sharp edge, which had me weary of using on my wheels. I emailed Ashley and provided a simple photo of the condition of it, and thanks to the AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE, Adam's is praised for, it is being taken care of!

I cannot be more satisfied and comfortable purchasing my car's needs for shine from Adam's and it's great staff.

Thanks again! :patriot:

• 1 month later...

I recently had my first experience with customer service here. During shipping, one of my spray nozzles cracked to pieces in the box. Called and provided order number, was told one would be sent right out. No questions asked. Something so small I know, but amazing service from these guys!

I can attest to another count. I called Adams today because an order I placed on the 4th wasn't shipped yet and I hadn't received an update. Apparently it was being held since the sidekick dryer was on order. He had them ship everything they had in the warehouse and since the order included a gallon of DWC and its now on special, threw in the APC and brush that the daily special is doing!

Very cool of them to do that.

I can attest to another count. I called Adams today because an order I placed on the 4th wasn't shipped yet and I hadn't received an update. Apparently it was being held since the sidekick dryer was on order. He had them ship everything they had in the warehouse and since the order included a gallon of DWC and its now on special, threw in the APC and brush that the daily special is doing!

Very cool of them to do that.

:iagree: