Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Grabiak Performance Detail Clinic & Auto Show - Apr 27, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Adam's at Grabiak Performance Center Detail Clinic & Auto Show - Apr 27, 2013

GrabiakDetailClinic2013.jpg

Don't miss this IMPORTANT information...

Grabiak Website - GET DIRECTIONS to Grabiak Chevrolet & Performance Center

Hampton Inn Website - GET DIRECTIONS to the Hampton Inn Host Hotel

Carbone's Website - GET DIRECTIONS to Carbone's Italian Restaurant

Please RSVP For Dinner at Carbone's HERE! :cheers:

Hope to see you in PA, this is always a weekend of fun!

Guest Sarah@Adams

Click here to RSVP for the Grabiak Detail Clinic & Auto Show and you will be added to the list! :pc:

RSVPButton_zps9162d654.gif

1) Matthew Hudak aka thedak and his 2012 Ducati Panigate

2) Scott McIntyre aka scott mc and his 2007 Trailblazer SS

3) Ryan Oblak and his 2012 Camaro

4) Bill Smith

5) Tim Fleet

6) Victor Chaney and his 2012 Camaro

7) Ryan Oblak

8) David Maffe

9) Daniel Lawson aka lawson4450 and his 1999 Silverado

10) Justin Lamanna

11) Krissy

12) Paul Angelicchio

13) Karen

14) Mark WIlson and his 2013 Boss 302

15) Tyler Wilson

16) James Hegedus and his 2012 Camaro SS/RS

17) Kathie Hegedus

18) Ken Bence

19) Tim McAleese and his 1984 Corvette

20) Scott Backstrom and 2010 Chevy Avalanche

21) Henry Kemp and his 2011 Synergy Green Camaro 2SS/RS

22) Robert Kudray Jr and his Jag

23) Robert Kudray Sr

24) Martha Kudray

25) Kris Sabo

26) Jay Sabo

27) John Colberg and his 2011 Shelby GT 500 Convertible

28) Patricia Colberg

29) Craig Kirk and his 2013 Camaro SS

30) Mary

31) Amanda Bennett and her Camaro or Corvette

32) Joe

33) Amanda

34) Dan

35) Travis Walker and his 2012 Camaro SS

36) Jim Walker

37)

38)

39)

40)

Sorry guys and gals, but we'll be missing the whole weekend this year. The mrs. works for Ocean City Md, and that weekend is one she is required to be there, so if it's a choice of a free weekend at the beach or detailing cars........she chose the beach. And since she's really good about all my car crap, I'm giving in to her.

You all will have a great time. Sorry to miss seeing you, but we'll catch up in August at Carlisle.

:cheers:

Sorry guys and gals, but we'll be missing the whole weekend this year. The mrs. works for Ocean City Md, and that weekend is one she is required to be there, so if it's a choice of a free weekend at the beach or detailing cars........she chose the beach. And since she's really good about all my car crap, I'm giving in to her.

You all will have a great time. Sorry to miss seeing you, but we'll catch up in August at Carlisle.

:cheers:

Rich, Don't feel bad I won't be able to go either, I will be at The Bash (Corvette museum).:burnout:

Rich, Don't feel bad I won't be able to go either, I will be at The Bash (Corvette museum).:burnout:

How about we send Deb and Dar to the beach and we go to Ky. together? :banana:

I'd rather be where you are, but as they say "a happy wife is a happy life". :thumbsup:

How about we send Deb and Dar to the beach and we go to Ky. together? :banana:

I'd rather be where you are, but as they say "a happy wife is a happy life". :thumbsup:

agreed! but we will miss you guys!

Hey Chris and Rich sorry to hear you wont make it this year. The old saying "do what you have to do" haha. Rich how is the the film holding out on the Vette? Chris thanks for the kind words.

Scott you are the man, couldnt imagine you not being there!

Ray :thumbsup:

Hey Chris and Rich sorry to hear you wont make it this year. The old saying "do what you have to do" haha. Rich how is the the film holding out on the Vette? Chris thanks for the kind words.

Hard to say Ray how it's doing Ray. I hardly had time to drive it before I had to put it away. I'm sure it's doing fine though.

Sending you a private message.

Hey Ray,

I will miss seeing everyone, have a great show! :thumbup:

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Guest Sarah@Adams
im there hey ray you get a block of rooms again ?

He sure did and the info is on the event flyer at the bottom...

GrabiakDetailClinic2013.jpg

Hey Dan, how are you? Yes as Lynn stated in a previous post I do have a block of rooms reserved. Looking forward to seeing evryone that is able to make it.

There was a local air show scheduled for this same day but since has been cancelled so should we get nice weather, the turn out should be real nice.

Did you ever get those caliper covers installed lol? Take care Dan

Ray

Rich & Chris; I'm sorry to hear you won't make it this year. Linda and I plan to be there, so we'll be sure to cause some trouble on your behalf. :D

Rich and Linda I will help with the trouble.

Rich & Chris; I'm sorry to hear you won't make it this year. Linda and I plan to be there, so we'll be sure to cause some trouble on your behalf. :D

I will miss seeing you guys too. Maybe sometime the Grabiak date can be moved a week or two earlier.:xfingers: Thoughts?

I will miss seeing you guys too. Maybe sometime the Grabiak date can be moved a week or two earlier.:xfingers: Thoughts?

I like the idea, but Grabiaks always falls the same weekend as Spring Carlisle. Otherwise, it's twice the trips to PA for the Adam's crew. What's bad is that Bowling Green is falling on that same weekend now, so Adam has that committment as well. Maybe we can change it to Fall Carlisle weekend instead?:glasses:

Guest Sarah@Adams
I like the idea, but Grabiaks always falls the same weekend as Spring Carlisle. Otherwise, it's twice the trips to PA for the Adam's crew. What's bad is that Bowling Green is falling on that same weekend now, so Adam has that committment as well. Maybe we can change it to Fall Carlisle weekend instead?

You got it Rich! As far as Fall Carlisle, that is up to Grabiak but my guess is that they would want to keep it spring as that is the beginning of detailing season.