Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Grabiak Performance Detail Clinic & Auto Show - Apr 27, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

I couldn't have said it better Chris! Sorry you won't be there but maybe I'll see you at Carlisle in June?

It's always a great time at this clinic with great people, and as usual I will need to stock up on several products :)

-Dan

I couldn't have said it better Chris! Sorry you won't be there but maybe I'll see you at Carlisle in June?

It's always a great time at this clinic with great people, and as usual I will need to stock up on several products :)

-Dan

Have fun Dan & bring your:burnout: GTO buddies with you!

Hopefully I will see you in June.

I guess I will have to park in the back :) I sold my SS got a 2013 Mustang GT. Last year was my first and I really enjoyed it. This time I want to spend more time there. GREAT PEOPLE..

I guess I will have to park in the back :) I sold my SS got a 2013 Mustang GT. Last year was my first and I really enjoyed it. This time I want to spend more time there. GREAT PEOPLE..

Go, all brands welcome! :thumbup:

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Just booked my room! Hopefully the weather clears up and gives me time to put some Patriot on before I drive in!

PS. The room rate appears to be $105+ tax.

Edited by Tim

Guest Sarah@Adams
Just booked my room! Hopefully the weather clears up and gives me time to put some Patriot on before I drive in!

PS. The room rate appears to be $105+ tax.

Great, I will see you at the clinic!

I just called the Hampton Inn to double check on the rate but the person I needed to talk with was gone for the day. I left voice mail and will update you all when I hear back.

Hey guys and gals, sorry about that minor detail but as Lynn has said, it should be corrected. If anything does arise please do not hesitate to contact me.

The 27th will be here soon, today we actually saw the sun. I believe winter has moved on :xfingers:.

Ray

Yep, I couldn't believe the sun was out for a bit! I stopped in the show room this morning to pick up a few items that I needed immediately on my drive up to New York for work...I'm also detailing a '79 Lil Red Express in the evenings while I'm up here and I needed some pads for the Flex, detailers tape, and another can of Spray Sealant.

The new (at least to me) Adam's display looks great! I'll be picking up a bunch of other stuff at the detail clinic as usual, and as long as the weather cooperates, I'll be bringing the GTO with a fresh coat of Patriot Wax on it :D

Hey guys and gals, sorry about that minor detail but as Lynn has said, it should be corrected. If anything does arise please do not hesitate to contact me.

The 27th will be here soon, today we actually saw the sun. I believe winter has moved on :xfingers:.

Ray

Suns shining here in Aliquippa, Working on van for the wifes store....

:banana::banana::banana:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone looking forward to seeing all who are able to make it out next weekend.

Patriot Wax is here!!! Adam has personally signed each one, number 58 and 59. :patriot::patriot:

Lynn and I will be raffle one of the kits and the other one will be available for sale at during the Clinic. Amazing look and scent!!

Long term weather is showing cool but dry, no problem.

Jason and I have had an awesome response from people that will be attending. A lot of different rides should make it fun and good for conversation.

I already have plenty of NEW Detail Spray, DWC (all sizes) Total Interior Detailer as well.

Couple reminders:

Anyone wanting to go have an awesome dinner at Carbones, please RSVP on page 1. Second, Hotel accomodations can be made at the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. Just metion "Grabiak/Adams Group to receive your discounted rate of $99.

Hey everyone, Jason and our new team member Doug here. Hope everyone is looking forward to Saturday, i know we all are! I think mother nature is on our side for the day as the forecast is looking really good. For those of you attending the dinner Friday evening and if anyone else is interested in going, be there for 6:30. And as Ray had mentioned before, the NEW Interior Detailer is here in both 16oz bottles and gallons.

Hey Ray.......the clear tape is working out great on the Caddy.

If anyone is considering going the clear tape route for protection from stone chips, etc, the crew at Grabiaks has done 3 of my cars already and I highly recommend them. EXCELLENT WORK! If I could hand out stars I'd give them 5! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Sarah@Adams

All packed up here in Carlisle and ready to head to Grabiak this afternoon. :burnout:

See you at dinner tonight or at the clinic in the morning!