Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can Glaze Be Used On Tint?

egott_91

Question

15 answers to this question

My tint guy recommended me to use a certain product on my tints years ago.

Its not an Adams product so I will not name it. It is a popular plastic spray cleaner and polisher. Works great on my tints.

Was tempted to try out an Adams product on the tint to see how it reacts.

I will wait until other Adams gurus chime in before I do.

My tint guy recommended me to use a certain product on my tints years ago.

Its not an Adams product so I will not name it. It is a popular plastic spray cleaner and polisher. Works great on my tints.

Was tempted to try out an Adams product on the tint to see how it reacts.

I will wait until other Adams gurus chime in before I do.

I have used Glass Cleaner and DS on mine without any problems.

The Glass Cleaner even states it in the description: Auto Glass Cleaner | Best Glass Cleaner | Car Care

Everyone says their glass cleaner doesn't streak or smear, and our really doesn't. Just mist, wipe and buff for glass and clear plastic so clean it almost seems to disappear! It's so gentle, you can even use it on the most delicate window tint films and navigation displays.

Adams glass cleaner was updated a few years ago, and the major change was the addition of DS to it. No, they don't mix them, but they added a bit of what makes DS so great into the solution and BAM, an even more amazing window cleaner. I actually mixed DS into my old glass cleaner and it worked great.

Old Detail Spray didn't work all that well on glass if you ask me. The new DS works dreamy!

Back OT, I would not use BG on tint. That will help it go bad real quick. May I suggest oven mitts for the people who can't keep their hands off your glass?

Mook

Old Detail Spray didn't work all that well on glass if you ask me. The new DS works dreamy!

Back OT, I would not use BG on tint. That will help it go bad real quick. May I suggest oven mitts for the people who can't keep their hands off your glass?

Mook

Hahaha. That's what I needed to know. I figured it probably wasn't a good idea, just wanted clarification.

Thanks Mook!