Customer Service 866.965.0400

Beautiful Day in Boulder!

Adam

Returned from Scottsdale last night, and got off the plane in Denver prepared for the Rocky Mountain chill. Walked out to the parking lot, and it hit me, it wasn't cold out!

Well today was every bit as nice here in the mountains as it was in Scottsdale. Even rolled the high chair on the deck for some lunch::)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are too funny! How about some photos of your families?? You ARE the Adam's Family too!!!

Luca doesn't stay very clean when I feed her, especially outside when the wind and birds are making noise.

The big blotch of yams and apricots on her cheek happened when our cat jumped off the railing, and instead of eating that spoonful, she wore it!

Can you believe that in the mountains, at 6,500 feet in Colorado, we are outside on the deck!? Loving it!!:D

The little munchkin is now at day 2 of "Infant Survival Swimming Lessons." Talk about nerve racking! Poor little thing was crying her eyeballs out! :(

When finished with the lesson, as we dried her off, she just dozed off, wiped out!

Anyone else gone through this??

We are potty training now........do you REALLY want family pictures of that? Twin boys and ONE refuses to do #2 in the toilet! :(

She looks so peaceful sleeping Adam......great photo!

Twin poopy-potty training:willy: You will have thick skin after this experience John! How about some recent photos, but maybe not of a fresh diaper??:lol:

Great pics BUT what was your definition of not cold outside? :)

It was 50 degrees when I got into my truck at 7PM. It's 65 now, amazing!

Love living here in Boulder John, just love it!:2thumbs:

my son has always loved the water. its almost impossible to keep him out. he basically taught himself how to swim(had one of those floaty swim suits on him for awhile before he knew. think that really helped him learn to swim) I'll post some pics when I get home. Glad its warming up out there Adam!!

Oh man Adam, I feel for you. We did the infant swim lessons with our son at the YMCA and he HATED it! You had to blow in his face and dunk his head under water and he never got the hang of it. He'd scream like someone was killing him. The daughter did a little better. When we took the kids to the ocean for vacation years later, the daughter would go in the water.............my son would take the bus to the gym. :lolsmack:

Here's the daughter and granddaughter last summer. Alli likes the water.

(my daughter will kill me if she ever sees this.)

100_1198.jpg

Too funny Rich! Suppose the lessons had a lasting effect! Does your son like the water now??

Looks like your granddaughter was enjoying herself in the photo, and your daughter looks as if she's not terrified! That's good!

My wife just came home from lesson #2, and Luca didn't cry today. In fact, she floated!

Great photo, and you daughter looks great, should be happy to get some screen in the forum!:D

Too funny Rich! Suppose the lessons had a lasting effect! Does your son like the water now??

Looks like your granddaughter was enjoying herself in the photo, and your daughter looks as if she's not terrified! That's good!

My wife just came home from lesson #2, and Luca didn't cry today. In fact, she floated!

Great photo, and you daughter looks great, should be happy to get some screen in the forum!:D

Nope. The son still hates it. He'd sink if he got in a pool. The daughter is a good swimmer, and the baby loves it. Her new thing (at 14 months) is throwing everything into the garbage can. So far, they found their cell phone, a $20 bill, toy, and her cup in there. Gotta watch her like a hawk!:lol:

Nope. The son still hates it. He'd sink if he got in a pool. The daughter is a good swimmer, and the baby loves it. Her new thing (at 14 months) is throwing everything into the garbage can. So far, they found their cell phone, a $20 bill, toy, and her cup in there. Gotta watch her like a hawk!:lol:

Fantastic! Maybe she'll have a tidy room as a teenager??:lol:

That is a great course to teach them Adam! I want to visit Colorado one day......just looks beautiful!

Here are a couple recent pics, they are dirty and if you look close.....Michael is grabbing himself cause he is learning to REALLY go to the toilet! HAHA Matthew just CANNOT stay clean for anything!

100_2244.jpg

100_2250.jpg

100_2251.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2245.jpg

Edited by lanespd200