Customer Service 866.965.0400

Beautiful Day in Boulder!

Adam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful boys John!! I bet you guys have a pretty busy household?! :willy:

Dogs look like pretty patient animals, the boys take rides often?

Thank you Adam!

Andy "the dog" will not let them on his back, he is a VERY patient dog and good to the boys. He doesn't mind them lying on him every now and then. Busy house always, they are sleeping now so it is not too bad! :banana:

Edited by lanespd200

• 2 weeks later...
Adam, looks like Luca's face needs detailing. She sure is getting cute.

Sandy

Thanks Sandy! We had a great afternoon today. It was 70 degrees and beautiful in Boulder, Melissa, Luca, and I met up at the park. (I was released from Jury Duty early, and got a free afternoon!):thumbsup:

Thanks Sandy! We had a great afternoon today. It was 70 degrees and beautiful in Boulder, Melissa, Luca, and I met up at the park. (I was released from Jury Duty early, and got a free afternoon!):thumbsup:

70*!!!!!! You have strange weather. Wasn't there a ton of snow just not long ago??

I want Spring!!! :help::help::help:

So you didn't get picked for Jury Duty??? I actually don't mind going and getting picked. I find some of it very interesting. Guess I get that from working at the Law Firm in Ann Arbor for 6 years.

Great pics of the girls!! :thumbsup:

70*!!!!!! You have strange weather. Wasn't there a ton of snow just not long ago??

I want Spring!!! :help::help::help: So you didn't get picked for Jury Duty??? I actually don't mind going and getting picked. I find some of it very interesting. Guess I get that from working at the Law Firm in Ann Arbor for 6 years. Great pics of the girls!! :thumbsup:

True Teresa, it's crazy weather here. At least we get cold, thaw out, get cold, thaw. . . . . Makes it tolerable, even enjoyable!

Jury Duty was very interesting. I was initially annoyed, but after a few minutes in the court room, very interested. I was one of the 12 initial jurors picked, out of about 35 people who showed up. They then chose 6 to stay for the case.

The case involved alcohol, and the judge asked us if we drank alcohol, and if not, why. I again raised my hand, and noted that I had not drank alcohol for about 2 years. (Drinking too much < Happy wife.)

The defendant was able to pick people he didn't want on the panel, so I suppose that was enough to get me kicked off the panel! I'll certainly show up the next time summoned, as it was interesting!

By that time, Adam will have so much money that he'll live in a mansion with a gate and fence and moat around the house to keep the guys away. And armed guards. Like the Godfather's house. :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
By that time, Adam will have so much money that he'll live in a mansion with a gate and fence and moat around the house to keep the guys away. And armed guards. Like the Godfather's house. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You are great Rich!

My Midget is still young and innocent, and I'll have to get a shotgun to keep her that way! This business doesn't make me rich, but it does make me very, very happy. :D

Edited by Adam

:lol::lol::lol: You are great Rich!

My Midget is still young and innocent, and I'll have to get a shotgun to keep her that way! This business doesn't make me rich, but it does make me very, very happy. :D

Just make sure you don't put so much into the work that you forget the best thing you have...................what you're holding. She's your real treasure.

:hi: Luca!