Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Coming...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so not into manipulation of any type, whether no info (ala Apple) or teasers (like Adams). I simply want information I can make an informed decision on, so I know where I need where to allocate my hard earned cash.

This style of marketing is more apt to turn me off...

My 2 cents...

[m]

I'm so not into manipulation of any type, whether no info (ala Apple) or teasers (like Adams). I simply want information I can make an informed decision on, so I know where I need where to allocate my hard earned cash.

My 2 cents...

[m]

Thanks for sharing! I thought you weren't coming here anymore.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

My 2 cents...

[m]

To an extent I agree. I believe there has to be some type of hype/anticipation. However, I would prefer it was through hints of the product in testing (like the compound and interior detailer) or by them stating a release date for this instead of stating soon. Soon is very ambiguous and could mean, minutes, hours, days, or even a month could be considered soon.

In the end, I'm sure it'll be a big release.

To an extent I agree. I believe there has to be some type of hype/anticipation. However, I would prefer it was through hints of the product in testing (like the compound and interior detailer) or by them stating a release date for this instead of stating soon. Soon is very ambiguous and could mean, minutes, hours, days, or even a month could be considered soon.

In the end, I'm sure it'll be a big release.

There's also more to it than appears.

Remember, pretty much all car manufacturers do the EXACT same thing.

It's called BUZZ!

Chris

My 2 cents...

[m]

Come on, it's all about having a little fun, and letting the personally of the team show through a little. If you want a cold, sterile business experience go shop for insurance or something. Cars and detailing are supposed to be fun. :thumbsup:

Come on, it's all about having a little fun, and letting the personally of the team show through a little. If you want a cold, sterile business experience go shop for insurance or something. Cars and detailing are supposed to be fun. :thumbsup:

Completely agree, I dont mind a little hype here and there. Especially when I am sure it will be backed up with performance. I also agree it can be a slippery slope where the hype outweights the product, however, I dont see that happening anytime soon around here...

My 2 cents...

[m]

For crying out loud man... they're detail products. This isn't the cure for any disease. It doesn't impact your ability to survive. Lighten up!

If you don't think you can handle the anticipation or don't like the ambiguous nature of our release dates steer clear of the forum and just click on the site occasionally and see if you notice anything new.

People opt to participate here so they get first looks, teasers, and advanced info on these things. Its not required reading. We appreciate your participation, but geez!

For crying out loud man... they're detail products. This isn't the cure for any disease. It doesn't impact your ability to survive. Lighten up!

If you don't think you can handle the anticipation or don't like the ambiguous nature of our release dates steer clear of the forum and just click on the site occasionally and see if you notice anything new.

People opt to participate here so they get first looks, teasers, and advanced info on these things. Its not required reading. We appreciate your participation, but geez!

Exactly. You don't want to hear it then Don't open the thread.

Soon is very ambiguous and could mean, minutes, hours, days, or even a month could be considered soon.

I hate the words Coming Soon. Soon can be tomorrow, the next day, next week or to some companies within the year.

Example. Maxis/EA said SimCity was coming to the Mac SOON. Then Soon turned into Spring 2013. Well Spring 2013 lasts until June. But thats just an example.

Maybe all 3... a jeep designed by Tom Brady, driven by Mel Gibson, and detailed by Adam's ;)

If Gisele is driving or in it, I am bidding to win that Jeep... :cheers::cheers::banana:

Throw out Mel,, Insert Swedish Bikini Team now we are talking :bow:

Now back to task at hand,,, I got a 5.oo bill, bottle of Kettle One Vodka and some photos of who killed Hoffa and I can get a inside track on this deal so I can beat the odds in Vegas..... :lolsmack:

Edited by GaryW

If Gisele is driving or in it, I am bidding to win that Jeep... :cheers::cheers::banana:

Throw out Mel,, Insert Swedish Bikini Team now we are talking :bow:

Now back to task at hand,,, I got a 5.oo bill, bottle of Kettle One Vodka and some photos of who killed Hoffa and I can get a inside track on this deal so I can beat the odds in Vegas..... :lolsmack:

You'd need more than that man! :jester:

I think these things are fun. I like buzz...

Have you ever known us to have SOON mean anything more than a few days to a week when coming from us?

True story :lolsmack:

I actually thought I read it was coming out on April 2nd not sure why I thought that or where I thought I seen that.

I hate the words Coming Soon. Soon can be tomorrow, the next day, next week or to some companies within the year.

On certain things, I won't disagree, but on a detailing product and the like, it's not a big deal and creates a fun buzz. Some people just don't like to have fun and would rather complain constantly.

RAM had said in late 2012 that the new A8 trans was available 1st qtr 2013. It was KILLING me to know what that meant. Well, come to find out, it was March 2013 which as we all know is the last part of the 1st qtr. I didn't decide not to buy it because of the lack of info though. I even called them and they wouldn't tell me.

My 2 cents...

[m]

This is why I allocate my easy earned cash to Adam's. :lol:

I can see it now, some one will sue over this.

LOL dylan don't worry about that guy..

"If what you're doing doesn't anger some, you're not doing it well enough."