Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Coming...

Hmm.. The AZ guys seem to have an idea.. I just might have heard from a little birdy what it is..

It sometimes pays to go to the detail clinics. :glasses:

Dylan showed it off. It's a spray version of American that comes in 4 cylinders. You put one at each corner of the car and it acts as automated spray system. Think patriot missiles of waxing. Really cool. It's not going to be Adam's cheapest product though. ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say first off, 102 people looking at this thread as I am typing!! :grouphug:

I've heard of this new goodie I think but I won't be ruining the surprise. Let's just say I have a giftcard from Xmas I have been saving just for this product and I have bought a flex since then so that should say how ready I am for this one :)

Now my bank account on the other hand..

Dang,, I get off work, go home go to bed,, wake up and I messed all this.

Just is not right. Least I got some sleep before seeing this post. :banana:

Ok the suspense is killing you guys. I am just glad I got the inside track and was able to find out lastnight. Man that is awesome.. When the Adams crew left the big package in my garage I could not believe it. I am glad I won this deal..... I hope I am not spoiling anything about the the new paint...

:jester::jester::jester::jester:

I had to do that... Come On Man let us in on it.... My wife has already taken my cash I had hidden, Credit Card, Debit Card, D.O.T Medical Card, The Ace of Spades I hidden in my sleeve for poker night. Now this, I will be divorced... :jester::jester::jester:

Little itsy bitsy hintsy will do...... :grouphug:

It sometimes pays to go to the detail clinics. :glasses:

Dylan showed it off. It's a spray version of American that comes in 4 cylinders. You put one at each corner of the car and it acts as automated spray system. Think patriot missiles of waxing. Really cool. It's not going to be Adam's cheapest product though. ;)

HAHAHA... and the award for most creative answer goes to... :lolsmack: