Customer Service 866.965.0400

benefits of a foam cannon

hemi1300

Question

can somebody please explain to me the whole process of the foam cannon that i have seen a few threads posted, very curious. Recently purchased a new 3100 psi pressure washer and want to use it every chance i get, the foam cannon hooks up to the pressure washer hose? Been doing the 2 bucket wash method for the last year or two, with the foam cannon-do u just spray the whole car with foam and then wipe down with a single wash pad? Or do u still perform the 2 bucket wash method, and the foam is added insurance against swirls/scratches? Just interested what the benefits are of purchasing the foam cannon

Thanks for the info. I have been thinking about getting one of these. I have a 36 ft. 5th wheel that I think these would make things much easier to clean. I have tried all kinds of soap and can't ever find anything that foams up good, I haven't tried Adams soap yet, but I think this foam cannon might be the answer. Thanks again for you info.

qu4a3u3e.jpg the Adams shampoo and foam cannon combo here. Thick foam like shaving cream.

Using the PW is like second nature to me as well now. I use qd fittings on the water hose with a full flow 3 way valve so i dont even have to disconnect the hose from the pw to use a hose to fill/rinse buckets or wheels.

-Carl

Carl, can you explain this a little more? I'm always trying to improve my wash set up (I currently use MTM foam canon with an electric PW with QD's) and I'm curious about this 3 way valve business. Where is this attached?

The small issue I have now is after foaming/dwell time when it comes time to rinse I QD the hose from PW and attach Ultimate Fire Hose nozzle to rinse bc rinsing with the PW wand kinda takes long. Then I take off the Fire Hose nozzle and reattach hose to PW. Would the 3 way valve solve this?

What does adding Waterless Wash to the foam canon mixture do?

I remember seeing in another thread where Mook did it. I believe he said it increases the surface lubrication during washing and somehow helps the foam stay in place longer. But I could be wrong.